The Walking Dead on AMC

Was very glad to see the return of Morgan!Was also disappointed that he won't be sticking around.

Was very glad to see the return of Morgan!Was also disappointed that he won't be sticking around.

I just looked up Lennie James and he will be in the Season Finale (episode 16) on March 31st. That's the good news. But I get the feeling he will be killed while helping Rick take out the evil Governor. That's the bitter-sweet news. The bad news is that Lennie James lives in the UK and does more of his work over there. I doubt he will be back for a full-time role next season, but who knows? Are all the actors on this show Brits?

I just looked up Lennie James and he will be in the Season Finale (episode 16) on March 31st. That's the good news. But I get the feeling he will be killed while helping Rick take out the evil Governor. That's the bitter-sweet news. The bad news is that Lennie James lives in the UK and does more of his work over there. I doubt he will be back for a full-time role next season, but who knows? Are all the actors on this show Brits?

No,an assorted lot of actors,Irish,English,Aussie,American,think that covers them all lol.

I just had the feeling that last nights episode was it for Morgan,hopefully he will be back for an extended role.As for living in the Uk,he was a lead actor in Jericho,so I'm sure if they offer him a recurring role in TWD he would make a temporary move to the US.

I enjoyed Walking Dead tonight another good show and 3 episodes left after tonights episode in this season :)

Last edited:
I enjoyed last nights episode. A funny thing happened last week with my 2 year old granddaughter. My neighbors name is walker, my daughter-in-law saw the Walkers out side and said I see the walkers.. My granddaughter started waving her hands and said "no walkers no walkers"

I was kind of bored last night. The whole episode was just a lot of talking to me and we didn't move much closer to the big battle that is coming. I have the feeling that the big war between the town and the prison will be the last episode of this season. So 2 more shows to stretch out before the finale.

It was a little slow,2 things that stood out.Herschel's line to Milton when he asked to see his leg.That was hilarious!The governor,was really working his power of persuasion on Rick at the meeting.I kept thinking come on Rick,just shoot him now.

It was a little slow,2 things that stood out.Herschel's line to Milton when he asked to see his leg.That was hilarious!The governor,was really working his power of persuasion on Rick at the meeting.I kept thinking come on Rick,just shoot him now.

They will hold his death until the end of the season. Maybe he will even escape death and pop back in later. The only things I believe will happen is that the town and the prison will both be overrun and have to be abandoned. So, next season they will find new digs and it will be a matter of who lives through this season and who they pick up for the merry band of misfits...

The big question is which lead characters will be devoured.You know there will be at least one shocker.I've kept thinking Herschel would be next,you never know with this show.

Oh come on ! Herschel has at least one good leg to stand on. He can out run the zombies ,even if he has to hop his way out. :D

I say the baby will bite the big one. Reason being she has no real future, other than an excuse for the crew to scrounge for baby formula and diapers. The questionable way she was conceived ,is why you never see Rick to cool on being around her. Besides Momma got eaten after giving birth and being shot in the head, so why not the baby too. Imagine the way Rick could react to that one.;)

Oh come on ! Herschel has at least one good leg to stand on. He can out run the zombies ,even if he has to hop his way out. :D

I say the baby will bite the big one. Reason being she has no real future, other than an excuse for the crew to scrounge for baby formula and diapers. The questionable way she was conceived ,is why you never see Rick to cool on being around her. Besides Momma got eaten after giving birth and being shot in the head, so why not the baby too. Imagine the way Rick could react to that one.;)

no no,lil ass kicker may possibly have the cure,she ain't gonna be an hors d'oeuvre.:D[h=1][/h]

no no,lil ass kicker may possibly have the cure,she ain't gonna be an hors d'oeuvre.:D[h=1][/h]

So this is a possible idea from the comic series? I would hope there will be some possible hope for a cure or a reason why it even happened in the first place. I am wishing that they would do some flashbacks to why it started and what the government did, etc. The day to day existence of the survivors brings a new meaning to the Walking Dead. I think the human survivors are dead on the inside ,just as much as the zombies that are still walking around.

I think Lil Ass Kicker will be around for awhile. And probably toddlin' before too long.

Enjoying the second half of the season. Can't believe only 3 more episodes left. So good!

I agree it was a boring episode. I give credit to Rick for reading between the lines what the governor was offering. I want too see how everything is going too unfold. The governor is a psychopath and he is going to bring about his own destruction. I can't see how Andrea has very little sense of what is happening. I'd liked her better when she was a pain in the rear end before she accepted the comfort of food and sex from the psychopath. I would not mind if she becomes a casualty of the events coming.

P.S. Who will take down the governor: Rick, Milton, Andrea, the two brothers. Guesses?

I agree it was a boring episode. I give credit to Rick for reading between the lines what the governor was offering. I want too see how everything is going too unfold. The governor is a psychopath and he is going to bring about his own destruction. I can't see how Andrea has very little sense of what is happening. I'd liked her better when she was a pain in the rear end before she accepted the comfort of food and sex from the psychopath. I would not mind if she becomes a casualty of the events coming.

P.S. Who will take down the governor: Rick, Milton, Andrea, the two brothers. Guesses?

tough call.Maggie might be the one with the final blow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)