The Walking Dead on AMC

I think Milton will rise to the occasion and kill the Governor or at least make him flee and rescue her.

I think Milton will rise to the occasion by bitch slapping himself repeated on the back of the governors hand and then stabbing himself on his knife, over and over again until zombified. His full name must be Milton Bradley because he is going to get gamed.

I don't see Milton surviving season 3, but I am hopeful he goes out with a bang, AFTER rescuing Andrea. Tyrese might come out to save the day as well, we'll see. Should be a fun ride regardless.

Great Episode and I thought Merle was going after Andrea but didn't see what happened coming :) Good to see they are having every season from Season 1 starting Monday Night until Season Finale next Sunday :)

It was just OK. Lot's of "dead space". In the last few eps, the show has sort of lost its' rhythm. I laughed when Michone was able to snap the walker's head off with what looked like speaker wire. And Glen cutting off fingers for a ring. How sentimental that will be for Maggie.

Last night was a great episode.Where does it go from here?

How do all these British,Irish,and Aussie,actors nail the southern dialect so well?I was convinced that David Morrisey was American,until I saw him on the talking dead.

It was just OK. Lot's of "dead space". In the last few eps, the show has sort of lost its' rhythm. I laughed when Michone was able to snap the walker's head off with what looked like speaker wire. And Glen cutting off fingers for a ring. How sentimental that will be for Maggie.

Yea the ring scene was cheesy but,the zombies are rotting corpses,so it would be feasible to sever a head with speaker wire.:D

And Glen cutting off fingers for a ring. How sentimental that will be for Maggie.
What she don't know, won't hurt her ? :D She does have to wonder where he got it from though !
Yeah, I didn't see that coming. I just hope the others realize he went out fighting the good fight. And took out several of the Woodbury types.
Unless the Woodbury folks left their dead (I imagine they would) and Daryl recognized them (not likely), I don't know how they could know...

What she don't know, won't hurt her ? :D She does have to wonder where he got it from though !
Unless the Woodbury folks left their dead (I imagine they would) and Daryl recognized them (not likely), I don't know how they could know...

Sure, Daryl would know--The walkers were munching on several dead people, and they were at the "meeting spot". That along with Michonne's story would make it easy to put it together that Merle did not die in vain.

Daryl would have to make some assumptions about what happened. Merle didn't tell Michonne enough for her to even know what his plans were. Could Daryl and Michonne put their stories together and come up with something reasonably accurate ? I suppose....

Daryl would have to make some assumptions about what happened. Merle didn't tell Michonne enough for her to even know what his plans were. Could Daryl and Michonne put their stories together and come up with something reasonably accurate ? I suppose....

The bullet wound was quite noticable on Merle's back. Also, all the dead bodies around shows it was a shoot out.

Daryl will get pay back

Read today there will be 27 deaths in finale, including at least two key cast members.

At HorrorHound in Cincinnati this past weekend, Daryl apparently let it slip about him working on Season 4, so safe to guess one of the dead will NOT be him.

27 sounds like a high number and considering the small # in Rick's group, maybe we're going to see a very successful ambush on the Woodbury group.

Herschel may be on the chopping block,Andrea would also be a contender for that dubious role.