The Walking Dead on AMC

Read today there will be 27 deaths in finale, including at least two key cast members.

And that doesn't count Merle. The Governor is a key cast member. He goes. I hope Herschel doesn't go. Andrea can, but as long as it is not at the hand of torture by the Governor.

My gut says Maggie and Glenn live. No idea why, but I just don't see them offing them.

AS dark as this show is,I wouldn't be shocked to see Maggie,Glenn,or even Rick,get offed.

Maggie and Glen are safe until she gets pregnant. I say The Governor and Andrea die in the season finale, with an outside possibility of Beth.

Would we even miss Beth? She's so in the background. I with Andrea and the Governor....by each others hands!

Would we even miss Beth? She's so in the background. I with Andrea and the Governor....by each others hands!

I think we would miss Beth going forward in the show. Why? Rick would miss Beth because she wants wants to have his babies, he is eventually going to get over his wife whatshername (see, it's happening already), and it would create a huge rift between him and his adolescent son Carl. Nothing like a lil' freudian step-mom thing to create a tempest in a teapot during Season 4. Plus, I wonder if Hershel would approve of Deputy Grimes introducing his barely legal daughter to Little Ricky? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think Rick and Beth hooking up would make for a some interesting character dynamics. We shall see.

Andrea and the Governor will be around for next season imo :)

Nah... that would mean another year of conflict with Woodbury. The governor is done by issue 48 in the comics; there is a LOT More story they can draw on. And a whole second season with the Governor would make the show stale.

Andrea? Who knows. We'll know on Sunday! :)

Nah... that would mean another year of conflict with Woodbury. The governor is done by issue 48 in the comics; there is a LOT More story they can draw on. And a whole second season with the Governor would make the show stale.

Andrea? Who knows. We'll know on Sunday! :)

No doubt the Governor is going to eat a bullet. The only question is whether it comes from Rick, Andrea, Daryl or one of his minions who see him for the villain he really is. As for the others? To be honest, Tyreese has been pretty worthless in the television series so it wouldn't break my heart to see him lose his head. You know, the more I think about it the more I'm thinking that Hershel is living on borrowed time. We shall see.

The one thing I do know is that Sunday's Season Finale is going to draw another record audience.

:)

Attachments

• 483498_10151441917157740_2064718555_n.jpg
    483498_10151441917157740_2064718555_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 95
Holy Schnikes!

Don't miss tonight's season finale of The Walking Dead. I plan to crank-up a quaint little tune by Drowning Pool called 'Let the Bodies Hit the Floor' in the background. :D

[MARQ]Don't Miss Tonight's Seasons Finale!!!!![/MARQ]

Don't miss tonight's season finale of The Walking Dead. I plan to crank-up a quaint little tune by Drowning Pool called 'Let the Bodies Hit the Floor' in the background. :D

[MARQ]Don't Miss Tonight's Seasons Finale!!!!![/MARQ]

Weird Al could maybe change it to...Let the zombies hit the floor.:D

Let the zombies hit the floor, let the zombies hit the floor, I like it. :)

Dang it, another half hour to go... I can't wait any longer. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)