The Walking Dead on AMC

Finished watching The Talking Dead tonight and the topic of Terminus came up a few times. Obviously they're drilled into not giving anything away, but even then, you couldn't pick up any hint of evil goings-on.

Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk

The poll suggested more than 90% of viewers feel that Terminus will be as bad or worse than Woodbury. I believe the head of Daryl's rogue biker gang when he said Terminus was not sanctuary.

I think "Joe" wants his group to continue wandering and he remains the leader. If they go to a settlement of some sort, there's already someone else in charge.

And to the contrary of what Joe said, in a previous episode, I think it was Maggie's group (or maybe it was Tyrese) ran across (2) guys on the railroad tracks who were admittedly going away from Terminus, but the guy told them to go there as it was a safe place.

I thought it was not very nice of the gang not to close the gates up behind them as they entered Terminus... One would at least have the courtesy of keeping zombie gates closed...

I thought it was not very nice of the gang not to close the gates up behind them as they entered Terminus... One would at least have the courtesy of keeping zombie gates closed...

Maybe they left them open because they wanted an escape route free in case Terminus turned out to have nothing but CANNIBALS waiting to "have them to dinner!":eek:

From what we've seen, zombies can't "open" doors, i.e. turn the knob and push the door, but they certainly lean on them and get them open. The chain on the outer gate wasn't hooked in any way, so leaning on the fence gate would have opened it easily. Can't recall what the inner gate had, if anything.

Me too. The other thought I had was there were sharpshooters in the warehouse windows. In other words, somebody was always watching and at the trigger. Moreover, I would assume these folks have a rather large supply of ammo and other weaponry. This place creeps me out and I get the feeling it's ran by a somebody even more wicked than the Governor. We shall see.

As it stands right now...with only one more episode left in the season, I don't think Simple Scott Gimple and the writers have a clear idea where this "Terminus" ideas is heading next year, and they're probably outlining Season 5 and will be writing the scripts over the coming months. We shall see.

I may start reading the comic books over the summer.

Maybe they left them open because they wanted an escape route free in case Terminus turned out to have nothing but CANNIBALS waiting to "have them to dinner!":eek:

That's funny you say that because I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Terminus seemed almost too nice... All the flowers planted on the way in, everything looked so clean, neat and tidy. The fence looked freshly painted. One knows no good can come from a place that good looking.

Speaking of Eugene, and I'm not interested in the comic's angle on this, how does anyone (Abraham, etc) know that Eugene knows anything about the cause and a cure ? I don't think I missed the explanation during one of the TV shows, but maybe I did....

Speaking of Eugene, and I'm not interested in the comic's angle on this, how does anyone (Abraham, etc) know that Eugene knows anything about the cause and a cure ? I don't think I missed the explanation during one of the TV shows, but maybe I did....

Given how I have seen Eugene act during the show I would think that he was a crazy person. After all remember in the first season we saw what the CDC knew about the virus. I would have loved it if Glenn had piped up and said, strange when we were at the CDC they did not think that there was a cure...

I have a feeling that Eugene only "thinks" he knows the reason why it happened. When he actually gets to Washington , he will probably say something like aliens caused it , or religious reason why God condemned us all because of our wicked ways. He reminds me of a of an idiot savant -except about zombies.

Abraham explained that they started in Dallas (or somewhere in TX) with (8) people and the military truck. Back there, I presume there was a larger group that he obviously convinced. Just curious.... They didn't explain it and I missed it, right ?

All I can say in this case,read the comics,your questions,and assumptions,will be answered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts