The Walking Dead on AMC

OK S04E15 is a perfect example, why reading the comics does not give me a clue what will happen, there's not even a black person left, but Michonne there's no Daryl there's no Beth, and there's no Carol. I point this

out
Only because some here fear if they read the comics, it's going to ruin their show, the further the video goes, the less it has true ties to the comics sure they take ideas but there ideas are like what the Christian religion

took
from the Jewish Religion, one wears a head covering going to a funeral and the other removes it, one does not work on Sunday, one does not work on Saturday. It's sort of like that, borrow an idea and twist it to

the point it
doesn't even look like the original idea anymore. So If you're a christian would you know what’s next in a Jewish service or the other way around, but yet 85% of Christianity is based on the

Jewish religion. And you might not even
know it, in fact, to prove my point, why does Dec. 25 fall on Christmas, and New Years day, then must fall on January first, hint its totally based on Jewish law rather than

anything to do with Christ. But his birthday.

Well, RK lets the writers go into the
comics for fresh ideas, but they twist them around, remember it was not Herschel, who had his head chopped off, but there was a favorite person that did lose his head, again I’m

never sure, and the comic readers here can tell you
non-comic readers I'm 100% correct, you try, and only fail, but a few times you can figure it out, unless you're a moron, but now I don’t know if someone is going to

rob them, or welcome them, or even eat them. Beth maybe be fine,
or she may be dead, or raped. Because at this point there was a rape attempt in the comics, but not on a female. There never was Beth in the comics

Isn't there a thread for this? I've never read the comics but I do know what you guys that have are getting at. Whether it happens as in the comics or not we don't know, but jeeze, can't we keep the speculation off of the book material there?

And yes, I know there are vast differences between the comics and the show, I've read enough online to know some characters are in one and not the other, and some events are different.

They are similar enough though that even stating the differences in advance of the show can spoil the experience.

Now I know I can avoid the thread, and I'm close to doing that, but when there is a thread specifically for the comic version I see little reason to keep bringing it up in this one.

Sorry for the semi bitch/rant.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

Last edited:
I agree. I don't read the comic books and I don't want to read any of the "I wonder if whomever is going to do whatever to whoseitcalled in the coming episode" comments. I think discussions about the comic book should be in that thread, and there shouldn't be any discussion of what's going to happen in upcoming episodes based on what happened in the comic book. I think a majority of us don't read the comic book series and don't want to know what happens beyond our ignorant speculation. Just my two cents!

A quiet episode, but I watched it in real time after last week's show. Here are my real time thoughts:
The new gang with the scientist and Sgt. Abe doesn't impress me; they seem to be a gaggle of chuckleheads instead a competent arm of the government. Then again, they could be with HHS and Obamacard. Anyway, Glenn sees Maggie's sign and starts running towards Terminus...just hope he paces himself. Meanwhile back off the ranch, Daryll's bombastic redneck biker clan seem like a bunch of doofuses. Elsewhere, Michone gives Carl some candy, but I'll betcha he wants a little taste of that brown sugar, I must say. Regardless, this Rick, Carl and Michone make a cameo appearance in this week's episode. Glenn gets girl; he finds (actually rescued) by Maggie and her clan. Daryll's new pal learns his lesson and pays his price; one life for being a lying POS. I wonder how long Daryll is gonig to stay with his new pals. Apparently, Daryll's new pals have a history with Rick and gang from back in the house.

Terminus is ran by hippies...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not hippies!!! (Lol)

A quiet episode, but I watched it in real time after last week's show. Here are my real time thoughts:
The new gang with the scientist and Sgt. Abe doesn't impress me; they seem to be a gaggle of chuckleheads instead a competent arm of the government. Then again, they could be with HHS and Obamacard. Anyway, Glenn sees Maggie's sign and starts running towards Terminus...just hope he paces himself. Meanwhile back off the ranch, Daryll's bombastic redneck biker clan seem like a bunch of doofuses. Elsewhere, Michone gives Carl some candy, but I'll betcha he wants a little taste of that brown sugar, I must say. Regardless, this Rick, Carl and Michone make a cameo appearance in this week's episode. Glenn gets girl; he finds (actually rescued) by Maggie and her clan. Daryll's new pal learns his lesson and pays his price; one life for being a lying POS. I wonder how long Daryll is gonig to stay with his new pals. Apparently, Daryll's new pals have a history with Rick and gang from back in the house.

Terminus is ran by hippies...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not hippies!!! (Lol)

I'm betting that the hippie serving them that plate of food, is serving them some of BETH. Beth always did have good "taste".

Wasn't it strange that no one else was around ? No one guarding the fences/gates plus the gates were unlocked....

Also, in the preview for the next episode, there was something that sounded like someone talking over a PA, and it sounded like that lady's voice (the "hippie" that met them). I'm wondering how many others are there.

Yep,Gimple keeps it slow.You know when it's 10 pm,and your like oh boy time for TWD (I dvr it)then sit down to watch,then it doesn't live up to the excitement.This whole second half of the season has been that way for me.Claimed!

Wasn't it strange that no one else was around ? No one guarding the fences/gates plus the gates were unlocked....

Also, in the preview for the next episode, there was something that sounded like someone talking over a PA, and it sounded like that lady's voice (the "hippie" that met them). I'm wondering how many others are there.

I think that is because everyone that comes to Terminus ends up on the barbeque. I think the whole sign about "Terminus being sanctuary" is to attract the few human survivors to them to give the few residents something fresh to eat. CANNIBAL-VILLE BABY!!!:eek:

I said to my wife and kids while we were watching that "Terminus" isn't a very pleasant-sounding name.

I'm not buying the cannibalism line.... 1) Not sure how well it would go on TV with viewers and 2) it seems as though there's plenty of animals left that resorting to cannibalism isn't necessary (look at the prison, Woodbury, etc).

I think that is because everyone that comes to Terminus ends up on the barbeque. I think the whole sign about "Terminus being sanctuary" is to attract the few human survivors to them to give the few residents something fresh to eat. CANNIBAL-VILLE BABY!!!:eek:

You know, you may on to something. If I were the gang, I would walk-away if the hippie is serving soilent green burgers. :eek:

...This whole second half of the season has been that way for me.Claimed!

LOL!

Finished watching The Talking Dead tonight and the topic of Terminus came up a few times. Obviously they're drilled into not giving anything away, but even then, you couldn't pick up any hint of evil goings-on.

Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)