The Walking Dead on AMC

Comics are too far different, to effect ideas of what is next, comic readers right now are also clueless, and it looks like that will be the way from now on

i'm wondering with all the signs say to come there, why is there no one there, but then maybe we shall learn so enough

Comics are too far different, to effect ideas of what is next, comic readers right now are also clueless, and it looks like that will be the way from now on

i'm wondering with all the signs say to come there, why is there no one there, but then maybe we shall learn so enough

Oh you just know there is someone there.Perhaps Chris.Perhaps someone we don't know,but I bet there are many there.

Looks like Entertainment Weekly agrees with my theory that Terminus is full of cannibals. I tried to post the thread ,but it won't let me. But if you go to that site or google search it and check theories about The Walking Dead finale it should pop up.

I don't know , that barbeque pit was awful long . Could fit some body like BETH on it and do some good cooking. Hippie chick : Let me get you a plate of food..... u-mmmmm Taste like chicken.;)

People say "that's an awfully big grill" as if it's meant to fit a human body, but remember, it needs to be big to cook for (feed) a lot of people too.

well i'm still not sure there's any cannibals, maybe some jerk who Rick will kill in a real nasty way if he goes after Carl,but even that is uncertain

The nice thing is the scripts and story are still being written and are subject to change. Offhand, I would love to see Rich do his best Charlton Heston 'Soilent Green' impersonation after realizing that he just ate Carl with some fava beans and a nice chianti. :coffee

A: Season 4, Episode 16

Sunday, 30 March 2014 (9:00 PM ET)

"Rick and the others begin to reunite at Terminus, soon realizing that the marauders are closing in, and that the so-called sanctuary is not exactly what it seems to be."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3260612/

[MARQ]* * * * * Season Finale * * * Season Finale * * * Season Finale * * * Season Finale * * * * *[/MARQ]

'Walking Dead' Companion Series Official
It will focus on a completely new cast in a new location
http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...panion-series-official-20140328#ixzz2xMXXyNFq

If they try to have the same sort of show with just different people I do not see it going anywhere. I could see a prequel, or perhaps something in the future. But, just another band at the same time, same conditions, just different location would just invite too many comparisons and one or the other would get killed off.

Unless this show is radically different---and I don't see how another zombie apocalypse show can differ that much from the original---they risk watering down this franchise. Then again, this series could focus on the zombies and I guess they could turn the companion series into a compelling soap:

-All My Zombie Children
-One Life Not To Live

Or perhaps creators could make a cop/murder mystery show:

-Walker Texas Ranger
-Barnaby Bones

Maybe a light comedy about a modern gal, and her gal pals, just trying to survive in the new world reality and get a little man meat:

-The Mary Tyler Whore Show (aka Street Walker)

Just sayin'.... (if you throw something, please make it fresh fruit) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/...ight-be-going-a-little-too-far-175237366.html

Andrew Lincoln wonders if they pushed Rick too far...

All I will say is that when I read [the script], I called up Scott Gimple, and I said, "Scott, we've always been incredibly responsible with where we go and the darkness and the brutality of the world that we inhabit. Do you think we may be going a little bit far on this?" He said, "No, no, not at all," and when I did it, when I did the scene, like most things Scott Gimple says, he was right, and it made complete sense. It is a definite evolution

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts