The Walking Dead on AMC

Record Ratings For 'The Walking Dead' No Longer Matterhttp://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/232723-The-Walking-Dead-on-AMC

I enjoyed this season finale, but it was certainly not as good as seasons past....which echoes my thoughts of my entire Season 4 experience. Plus, nobody died!..not Carl...not Glenn...not Maggie...not Daryl...not Carol...nobody!

Anyway, while I'm discussion my Walking Dead disappointments:

Q: What is something you'll never hear one of the group yell to a walker?
A: Bite me!

Q: What will you never hear one of our group say t o a Terminus resident?
A: Eat me!

Yep, even the lame jokes (e.g., no Hershel Walker and Jimmy Walker yuks) are lamer this season. :facepalm

I'm glad this season is over and, hopefully, they start with fresh new ideas next season. We shall see.

Last night’s The Walking Dead Season 4 finale on AMC drew 15.7 million viewers. That’s up from the 12.4 million who watched the then record-breaking Season 3 finale on April 1 last year and another new finale total viewership record for the blockbuster zombie apocalypse series.

deadline.com

Everyone knows you just have to watch the last and first episodes of each season to see everything worth seeing...

As nice as it was to see Hershel, the flashback scenes really felt like filler. I would have rather the season ended with at least an update on where everyone was (Tyrese, Carol, and Beth in particular). I did like some of the more dramatic moments involving Rick going dark and Carl's issues, so I didn't need wall-to-wall prison-attack-episode-like action. I'm also glad that they undermined expectations by NOT having an obligatory death of a regular character. We already lost Hershel, the governor's new family, the two girls, Karen, and a few other lesser characters in the prison this year. It just seems odd to end it the way they did. Every other season more or less ended with a major calamity and survivors licking their wounds. Now we are left with a cliffhanger of sorts, though we already know all or most characters will get away somehow come next season, because otherwise there wouldn't be a show anymore.

I see Negan in the gangs future.

As to this season,ratings or not,I haven't enjoyed it nearly as much as the past seasons.I attribute that directly to Scott Gimple.

I see Negan in the gangs future.

As to this season,ratings or not,I haven't enjoyed it nearly as much as the past seasons.I attribute that directly to Scott Gimple.

The STUPID way they did flashbacks this season was just crazy. Every time they did one, I felt like they were hitting me on the back of my head with a shovel! They would just cut to them out of nowhere from the scene they were in, whether they fit at that place or not. I have never seen a clumsier handling of flashbacks in my life.

The STUPID way they did flashbacks this season was just crazy. Every time they did one, I felt like they were hitting me on the back of my head with a shovel! They would just cut to them out of nowhere from the scene they were in, whether they fit at that place or not. I have never seen a clumsier handling of flashbacks in my life.

I have to agree with you,I have seen clumsier,but they did indeed feel out of place.Sad reality is,as long as the ratings stay high,we will only see more of this.

The whole reason they showed the flash back of Hershel and Farming with Carl , was because Rick finally said goodbye to the idea of being a farmer , having Hershel as a father figure and Judith as his baby and keeping the evil out side the fence and gates of the Prison. Once he let all this go , he was able to become the killer he needed to be to save Carl and the rest of the group. NO MORE MR. NICE GUY! He let go of the last of his former life and it's now KILL or BE KILLED! He started with Joe biting/ripping out his throat and jugular vein and from there he continued with the taking of the hostage in Terminus and ended with his classic line: "They picked the wrong group to "Screw" with....." :eek:

But, i think the comics for their guide is over now. THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE TERMINUS IN THE COMICS

You know they are still using the same process of the comics. We will still see some of the same characters introduced and some of the same scenes and quotes. I actually like how it's different to a certain extent, this way I can read the comics and watch the show without feeling I'm ruining one or the other.

Walking Dead Post Mortem: Robert Kirkman Shares 'Scary' Terminus Intel, Talks 'Difficult' Carl Scene, Promises Quick Answers In Season 5 https://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-dead-post-mortem-robert-kirkman-shares-scary-155947989.html ‘Walking Dead’ Elevates 3 to Regulars https://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-dead-elevates-3-regulars-215500095.html 'Walking Dead' Star Andrew Lincoln -- Don't Ruin 'Breaking Bad' For Me! https://tv.yahoo.com/video/dint-jason-batemans-strange-gum-203620297.html ‘The Walking Dead’s’ Explosive Season Finale Finishes Slow Trek to Terminus https://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-dead-explosive-season-finale-finishes-slow-trek-055717275.html

I don't care what he said in that interview, it was obviously dead skeletons of humans in a pile out back that they ran by, in their fleeing attempt to escape the bad shots of the Terminus residents. Why didn't they shoot them head on and just fire towards their feets? To herd them into the rail car and then fatten them up feeding them high calorie carbs and let them live so they can kill them off one by one, as they need the meat. You can't refrigerate or freeze the meat ,so it would have to be all consumed that day or it would go bad. Why else were the Terminus people working so diligently to create signs telling you to come to Terminus to get sanctuary and place them along the rail road tracks. They need a fresh supply of meat.

Did you hear a female voice yelling help when they ran passed these boxes, i did and Daryl reacted to it too, it was very fast 2 seconds i played it over a few times to me sure, and i'm 100% sure

i love those tiny hints they leave

SOUNDS GIRL YELLING HELP ME.png

I don't care what he said in that interview, it was obviously dead skeletons of humans in a pile out back that they ran by, in their fleeing attempt to escape the bad shots of the Terminus residents...

Did you hear a female voice yelling help when they ran passed these boxes, i did and Daryl reacted to it too, it was very fast 2 seconds i played it over a few times to me sure, and i'm 100% sure...

No doubt! Obviously, Gimple is regretting giving away too many hints...especially this one of a handler processing the group into Terminus.

tumblr_mezbxb1kFW1qaqj1wo1_500.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)