The Walking Dead on AMC

Wasn't he in the Hobbit movies, the Desolation of Smaug & the Battle of the Five Armies? He wasn't one of the dwarfs, he was a shady human character. He was working for the guy who ran the city that Smaug attacked.
I can picture who you're talking about from the Hobbit movies but according to IMDB, it's not him.

Hey, guess who else is British? Tom Payne, who'll portray Paul "Jesus" Monroe from the Hilltop Community.
the-walking-dead-s-tom-payne-reveals-his-jesus-look-for-the-season-6-return-801212.jpg

I am not a fan of Rick and Michone hooking up at all.

Another example of how the show takes the plot front the comic and creates their own story out of it. Lots of similarities but changed a lot. Pretty interestng.

The more I watch this season the more I see that Rick is the cause of a lot of problems. He does the zombie parade that ends up turning into a full fledged invasion of Alexandria. Why didn't they just use the Bazooka that Darryl had in last episode and use it to incinerate them in the gravel pit where they were already trapped in the first place? Then he goes on this food run and he and Darryl get all caught up trying to catch Jesus , who then steals their truck from them. They catch up and once again and get all involved in trying to subdue Jesus again and the truck rolls into the lake and there goes all the food. STUPID!

The more I watch this season the more I see that Rick is the cause of a lot of problems. He does the zombie parade that ends up turning into a full fledged invasion of Alexandria. Why didn't they just use the Bazooka that Darryl had in last episode and use it to incinerate them in the gravel pit where they were already trapped in the first place? Then he goes on this food run and he and Darryl get all caught up trying to catch Jesus , who then steals their truck from them. They catch up and once again and get all involved in trying to subdue Jesus again and the truck rolls into the lake and there goes all the food. STUPID!

It may seem that way but someone has to lead and make decisions whether they be right or wrong. If another member of their group was the leader they would've been dead long ago.

This episode may have been average but there should be all kinds of excitement coming up. It just depends on how long the creators want to drag it out.

I'm betting that Jesus will featured big in the upcoming episodes and with Negan, if I'm right. Especially since Alexandria is now down on population and they will need some fresh blood for the shows.

It's going to be a gut wrenching season. I'm just curious what they are going to show us this season and what they are going to make us hold on to till next season.

Why didn't they just use the Bazooka that Darryl had in last episode and use it to incinerate them in the gravel pit where they were already trapped in the first place?

Unless I'm remembering things wrong, they didn't have the RPG when the walkers were still trapped in the pit. Abraham found it on the bridge when he and Sasha were stranded after everything went to hell. Daryl picked them up with the truck and they were on their way back to Alexandria when the bikers held them up.

Reactions: Annie61 and Hall
Unless I'm remembering things wrong, they didn't have the RPG when the walkers were still trapped in the pit. Abraham found it on the bridge when he and Sasha were stranded after everything went to hell. Daryl picked them up with the truck and they were on their way back to Alexandria when the bikers held them up.
Well they could of still killed them in the gravel pit instead of parading them down the hwy hoping that they wouldn't attack the town. That lead to a whole lot of needless deaths and potential deaths. Rick isn't exactly thinking with a clear head in some of his decisions. Maybe now that he got a little last night from Michone , he can clear out the cob webs and start thinking with the other head.

Well they could of still killed them in the gravel pit instead of parading them down the hwy hoping that they wouldn't attack the town. That lead to a whole lot of needless deaths and potential deaths. Rick isn't exactly thinking with a clear head in some of his decisions. Maybe now that he got a little last night from Michone , he can clear out the cob webs and start thinking with the other head.

It obviously didn't go the way he wanted it to but I think the show would be pretty boring if he was basically a super hero and always made the right decision.

How would you have gone about trying to kill thousands of zombies trapped in a quarry? Anything I can think of seems pretty impractical. They wouldn't be able to walk in there and take that many of them out quietly. If they used guns it would have taken thousands of bullets, probably more bullets than they have, to kill all of them. On top of that it would make an incredible amount of noise that would only draw more herds of zombies or other gangs

Maybe a fire like the one Daryl made in the lake would have worked but it would have to be massive. It would have been pretty much impossible to make a fire big enough without the fuel tanker though, and again they didn't have this until after Rick's plan went to hell. Even if they did there are problems that come with making a fire that big intentionally too. If you do it at night it would be a source of light and noise to draw more herds of walkers in. If you do it during the day it would be a massive smoke signal for every gang within striking distance.

Reactions: Annie61
It obviously didn't go the way he wanted it to but I think the show would be pretty boring if he was basically a super hero and always made the right decision.

How would you have gone about trying to kill thousands of zombies trapped in a quarry? Anything I can think of seems pretty impractical. They wouldn't be able to walk in there and take that many of them out quietly. If they used guns it would have taken thousands of bullets, probably more bullets than they have, to kill all of them. On top of that it would make an incredible amount of noise that would only draw more herds of zombies or other gangs

Maybe a fire like the one Daryl made in the lake would have worked but it would have to be massive. It would have been pretty much impossible to make a fire big enough without the fuel tanker though, and again they didn't have this until after Rick's plan went to hell. Even if they did there are problems that come with making a fire that big intentionally too. If you do it at night it would be a source of light and noise to draw more herds of walkers in. If you do it during the day it would be a massive smoke signal for every gang within striking distance.

I agree with everything you just said. I'm not sure there was a practical way to kill every walker in the quarry. Sometimes I feel that people nitpick too much and think that everything would be so easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)