The WBC vs. The NCAA Tourney

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Let me ask you, the WBC and the NCAA Tourney have been talked about a lot this month. I want to know: what have you watched more, the WBC or the NCAA Tourney and why do like the event you choose.

Yeah, seriously, I have a feeling I know your answer Anders. Maybe you watched the WBC when, uh, uh, never mind.

I have watched WBC LIVE 4 times and NCAAs 2 times...on TV, the NCAAs...honestly, I have not watched not one complete game.

Honestly....

You left the Syracuse game early?

I only watch the Pitt games, if the lose, I'll stop watching, but I haven't even watched one WBC game.

You left the Syracuse game early?

I only watch the Pitt games, if the lose, I'll stop watching, but I haven't even watched one WBC game.

Sorry, I meant on TV.... The two Syracuse games, I actually stuck around for about 30 minutes after the game...there were quite a few Syracuse fans here....I was nicely surprised.

I've watched a bunch of both. They really haven't conflicted much. I really love the WBC and can't wait for the next edition... I just hope the US has a manager who actually plays to win instead of doing the "everyone plays" crap that Johnson did.

I've watched a bunch of both. They really haven't conflicted much. I really love the WBC and can't wait for the next edition... I just hope the US has a manager who actually plays to win instead of doing the "everyone plays" crap that Johnson did.

Same could be said about the Puerto Rico manager!!!:mad:

NCAA hoops, if this forum is any indication.

According to ESPN.com, Japan won their second consecutive WBC title last night in a thrilling extra inning game, and there have been zero posts here about it.

Also, with the amount of players dropping like flies because of injury, it's going to be interesting to see what the participation rate of the marquee players will be like when the next WBC rolls around. It was lower this time than in '06 and will probably be lower again in '12.

NCAA hoops, if this forum is any indication.

According to ESPN.com, Japan won their second consecutive WBC title last night in a thrilling extra inning game, and there have been zero posts here about it.

Also, with the amount of players dropping like flies because of injury, it's going to be interesting to see what the participation rate of the marquee players will be like when the next WBC rolls around. It was lower this time than in '06 and will probably be lower again in '12.

Yeah...but MOST of the players that were dropping out was from TEAM USA....not other teams. Puerto Rico and the Dominican complained they didn't have ENOUGH players for the right situations that prevented them from winning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)