The Whole Truth

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Watched the first episode. With the quality cast they have, I was disappointed. Show seemed rushed and acting was over the top. Bummer.

S~

Watched the first episode. With the quality cast they have, I was disappointed. Show seemed rushed and acting was over the top. Bummer.

S~

It and Lonestar look to be the first two casualties of the season.

S~
Agreed. It was OK, but I was expecting much more. I thought the show would be much better (something new and original)...it wasn't. The problem with the pilot is that the format wasn't original (we've seen it done a hundreds times before) and I was expecting a revelation of the events at the end of the show (kinda like an epiphany at the end of an Ellery Queen episode). In this case, all that happened was a bloody cross fell from a photo album, which took less than 10-seconds. Moreover, "The Whole Truth" had terrible ratings...although I thought the show was perhaps slightly better than The Defender. The ratings had better improve or Rob Morrow will find himself wishing he could head back to Numb3rs.

10 p.m.
CBS: "The Defenders" series premiere (12.1 million, 7.6/13)
NBC: "Law & Order: SVU" season premiere (10.4 million, 6.7/12)
ABC: "The Whole Truth" series premiere (4.9 million, 3.3/6)

Still have to check this one out, so far I´ve given priority to the L&Os and The Defenders on Wednesday night.

Wednesday kinda feels like legal tv shows night.

Don't get too used to it, I think it's near cancellation.
I'm not sure about the show being on life-support just yet, but its ratings were equally poor once again last night. Something will need to change in the coming weeks or you're correct...it will be cancelled.

The Whole Truth
- 4.576 million viewers

The competition:

The Defenders
- 10.410 million viewers

Law & Order: Los Angeles
- 10.638 million viewers

I actually like the show a little better then the defenders...i have heard cancelation rumors but hope they just switch it to a different night...say Friday that way I can record that and the defenders as i already have l&o la at 10pm on wed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts