The Wrap's 20 Shows Not to Miss This Fall

I have my new TiVo Romio 4 Tuner OTA with an upgraded disk ready to grab all the new season shows! My usual pattern (last 2 years) is to set a timer for all the new shows and wait on watching those I am on the fence about until they are sure to have more episodes....

I have my new TiVo Romio 4 Tuner OTA with an upgraded disk ready to grab all the new season shows! My usual pattern (last 2 years) is to set a timer for all the new shows and wait on watching those I am on the fence about until they are sure to have more episodes....

That's been my strategy too. Revolution was the only show I started with last season. Agents of Shield will probably be the only one I go with this season. Anything else that looks interesting I'll dvr for a while.

If think I will like the show I will start watching early. The rest can accumulate on my DVR. If they are cancelled I will simply delete the shows without ever watching. I cannot stand the show that are cancelled leaving tons of lose ends... In about 3 weeks it will be time to program the DVR to record every new program. I love having terabytes of disk space to hold all the candidates!

The only new network shows I stuck with last year was Arrow & Hannibal. This year I predict it will be The Originals and Agents Of Shield.

I'm surprised this list didn't contain such compelling shows such as Operation Repo, Lizard Lick Towing, Duck Dynasty and Storage Wars Timbuktu.

whats wrong with those shows?

Operation Repo,
yup. love it. Funny as hell

Lizard Lick Towing,
even better. Ronny and Bobby rule!

Duck Dynasty
dont mess with the beards

and Storage Wars Timbuktu.
hmmmm sounds interesting. I gave up on the "regular" one but love SW Texas. I mean.......come on....how can you NOT like an auctioneer names COLONEL Walt :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)