Themes/Search/Sports Inaccurate

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Clancy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 3, 2006
I have noticed lately that the programer for Themes / Search / Sports - is consistently omitting information for sports under this heading while others will appear on the same day in the guide listings.

Take today as an example.

The Themes/Search/Sports lists just one live NHL game at 7.30PM from Fox NY ch.413 (Chicago @ Islanders).

The guide lists 2 additional games, one at 7.30PM on Versus ch.151 (San Jose @ Panthers) and 10PM from Alt.444 (Predators @ Canucks).

There is also one additional game on Centre Ice not in the Themes/Search. :confused:

Not exactly on subject, but does anyone know why they won't let us customize the themes search to just subscribed channels? I mean what's the point when you search for movies and all you get is PPV and HBO stuff. Since most other things can be chosen as "all sub" you should be able to do that with themes as well, imo.

Last edited:
Not exactly on subject, but does anyone know why they won't let us customize the themes search to just subscribec channels? I mean what's the point when you search for movies and all you get is PPV and HBO stuff. Since most other things can be chosen as "all sub" you should be able to do that with themes as well, imo.

Good point.

Similar happenings again today.

There are 8 live NHL games listed in the Dish Network guide for this evening but the Themes/Search/Sports page only lists 3 games.

Is this a software or programer error?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts