They told me $200 for the 2nd dish? for a long time customer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
kenny911 said:
This is clearly strange. I had another dish installed for $60 back in january. Why are they giving you 3rd party phone numbers? They should be able to take the order themselves.

Thank You! Thats exactly what I mean. I had my first my second receiver installed by DN, they scheduled the appointment as usual, they didn't give me any third parties number. But the first 2 representative gave me third party number to call. They suppose to schedule the appointment themsself like they supoosed too. I was really surprised, but the last guy scheduled my appointment.

Van said:
Again another thread about someone wanting something for nothing, honestly I would love to get my next car for free, get my groceries for free, never have to pay my gas or electric bill.

Summit that is what he did and he was told $99 for the dish and $99 for the installation by the local guys in his area.

5 years ago thats what you would have paid if you decided to buy your system outright, there was an option to go with the lease deal at that time as well as the digital home plan agreament came out in early 01. But youshould consider yourself lucky as a short period before that you could easily find people who were getting charged and paying upwards of $2,000 for a system of 2 receivers and a dish 300.
ditto.. I for one am getting tired of these people who think all things tv should be free. I am also tired of the whining about "why should I have to pay so much"..
My response is ,"hey ,feeling a little froggy?. Then do it yourself"..
I guess these people expect us to work for nothing.....Quite frankly, I am unsympatheic..Pay up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)