Think Cuban will be on USA birds anytime soon?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Since Cuban is opening their embassy today, I wonder Cuban stations it will be on main USA bird between 127 to 61w? anytime soon:)

I'm just worried they will start obeying US copyright laws.
Wouldn't doubt that hillside California community would want and like that.
Congress will likely P them O in the near future. So I think we'll still see Hollywood fare for the time being. Hard to say what happens 'down the road'. Hope, if it comes to that, it's later not sooner.

Cuban channels and radio stations are Free to Air on Hispasat satellite. Some are encrypted with Biss, 3 of them.

Yea, can't get 30*w bird since I am in Albuquerque, NM.:( I would love get the exotic Cuban channels!:hungry But I think it may take some time to work it out on air time deal on USA or even SatMex birds.

I just can´t see they would air the same stuff they currently air on Hispasat on US birds,
US movies that haven´t been realease in the US, and US shows, and some of them even with the logo of the US network, or in some cases Canadian or even European network.:wink

Keep everything the same. Charlie will go after this channel there is gold in Cuba called customers.

So far, for the people living in the island, their viewing choices have been pretty limited, no pay tv.
No freedom to to fta openly.
But even so their local channels provide them with foreign tv and movies.

Then, it would be interesting to see, if things change now, but other than re-establishing diplomatic relationships, that will require more than that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Introducing Amiko A3

BYU TV Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)