btyko

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
May 10, 2004
Florida
It's been four days since my Hopper 3 install, and I still have a few issues:

Guide is still not populating for OTA channels

Still no graphics on most of my recordings

The only shows I can watch on Dish Anywhere are shows that I recorded on HWS that I backed up and then restored to the new Hopper

I have reset numerous times, both red button and pulling the plug. I have deleted and reinstalled Dish Anywhere, nothing helps.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I'd say if you still have problems after a week, call Dish, go thru the Droids steps without complaint (slows things down, and a few libations beforehand may help), and when that doesn't work, you get a replacement sent to you. Which may take a week or more to DL OTA data etc. could your location get OTA updates less often? Seems unlikely.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

My location always got guide data with earlier receivers. Dish will not send a replacement, said I have to wait for updates. I should have had that drink before calling.

Probably the best thing that you can do is contact DIRT if problems continue. The Hopper 3 is a brand new product & there are bound to be bugs that need to be worked out the first few days/weeks after its initial release. Just say to yourself, "16 tuners."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)