Thinking of bundling Dish internet (DSL) and TV

I had dish and centurylink. Called up switch internet to dishnet. Only problem i had at install is needed new modem due to dishnet using new centurylink lines. I was sent a new modem prior to insall. Was going to send it back but after install needed it. Rental fee is $10 a month. Dishnet will not sell you the modem. Lease only. But you can buy same modem at Best Buy for around $100. Also for good pricing you need to sign 2 yr contract for the dishnet only. All my dish stuff transferred over fine. Billing is a little different.I use a EHD and have no problems . I have 4 , 722's. All in all was a good experience so far. Live in Az.

I had dish and centurylink. Called up switch internet to dishnet. Only problem i had at install is needed new modem due to dishnet using new centurylink lines. I was sent a new modem prior to insall. Was going to send it back but after install needed it. Rental fee is $10 a month. Dishnet will not sell you the modem. Lease only. But you can buy same modem at Best Buy for around $100. Also for good pricing you need to sign 2 yr contract for the dishnet only. All my dish stuff transferred over fine. Billing is a little different.I use a EHD and have no problems . I have 4 , 722's. All in all was a good experience so far. Live in Az.
Don't happen to be in the Mesa area are ya?

Last referral got a call to Dish first instead of Frontier. Dish gave the credit right away to the person referred and Frontier still gave the $10 off for the first 6 months.

Well, when I called up Centurylink, threatening to switch, the agent told me flat out that they provide the service for Dish. But, I got a killer deal to remain with Centurylink. $14.99 a month for DSL. Guess I won't switch!

Best thing that could happen. They are correct, they do provide the service for Wireline... Its not in your best interest to have them together, unless you want a minor bundle credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)