Thinking of coming back to Dish - Best Offers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jetsetter

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2006
I was with Dish for 7 years before I left for FIOS over 2 1/2 years ago. I am interested in coming back to DISH again, due to their huge list of International Programming - that does not seem to be be available anywhere else - plus, my VZ promo rates are now finished :)

I went through their website to get a feel for offers - but can't seem any specifics - when I select channels, it just asks for # of TV's and does not let me select more than one Hopper - I would like 2 Hoppers and 2 Joeys or maybe even 3 Hoppers and 1 Joey - and their costs were not available either...

So, what are my best options as a New Customer? Go directly through them or via a retailer? What offer should I expect?

BTW, I still have my 722K and 612 receivers when I was customer in the past - I am assuming that since Dish leases them, I will get new ones now - and these are pretty worthless...If not, then please let me know as well.

Thanks

In my current setup, I have 3 TV's with 2 Whole House DVR's and 1 HD Receiver. All are HD and all TV's can access all the programming from the other DVR's. I am getting a new TV now - so, need a 4th one as well.

Last edited:
Hi, I would be happy to answer your questions about returning to DISH. You can get a 2 Hopper and 2 Joey install but directly with DISH the 3 hopper/1 Joey would not be an option. Currently as a qualifying new Customer you would be able to get the first Hopper free with the AT120 or higher programming and it would be $99.00 for the second Hopper. The Joeys would be included. You would pay for the package price and then $21.00 in receiver fees and $10.00 for the DVR fee.

The receivers you have 9722k & 612) are good HD DVR receivers and if you own them they can be sold and at a fairly decent price. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Just to add, Dish will not allow any other receiver on your account if you have a Hopper other than another Hopper or Joeys.

Tampa8 said:
Just to add, Dish will not allow any other receiver on your account if you have a Hopper other than another Hopper or Joeys.

Except for an owned 211/211k.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)