Thinking of getting DirecTV for one TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JTBenson

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
I currently have Dish Network and have it hooked up to 7 TV's, but with them not having EI, not playing Fox College Sports Games, not having The Mtn., not having Distant Nets in HD, etc., I was thinking of getting DirecTV, but putting it on just my 50". I have a couple of questions. What would be the cheapest package I could get for them to install with one room? I know that it would be $99 for an HD receiver, but not sure about what package I would have to buy. How long of a commitment would I have to make on that package and when it is done, what is the minimum I could hold if I only wanted distant nets (I only have ABC local), Sports Pack and some Sports packages like EI and Mega March Madness. Also, since I am already using the line for Dish, would they run a new line to the TV (in my basement) for DirecTV, or would I need someone else to fish a line for me? Can I still get Distant Nets even if I get them from NPS?

I believe its Still $29.99 minimum package for 24 months. HD is also $9.99,
But if you want RSN's You either have to buy the sports pack for $12 or upgrade to Choice package For $53 per month and if you want out of market RSN's its still $12 extra.
Basiclly for $29.99 you get NO RSN's
Minimum is $51.98 is what you'll have to spend to get RSN's in HD. Add $5.99 for DVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)