Thinking of getting or switching to Directv?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
If anyone is thinking of either getting or switching to Directv I would highly recommend Value Electronics. I have done business with VE and there have been numerous people here that have ordered from VE and have gotten excellent service.

I'd have to agree on the part of excellent service when placing an order and thanks for teaming up w/ satellite guys to offer members a discount. However I was a a bit dissappointed in the way my install scheduling had been handled.

But thanks to the VE members that post on this board, they were quick to help me out as soon as I had described my dilemna, great service all around!

Yes absolutely. VE is the best. I talked to them for 2 weeks before i made my decision. they helped me every step of the way.

Shadow is completely correct. VE and their staff are top notch and will go out of their way to get you up and running. I will never go anywhere else for my satellite needs. Great job Robert and staff!

Matt

Send a PM to "DTV Tivo Dealer"

That's Robert email address.

The PM is under "Welcome your username", near the top right corner, when you are in Forum.

My self I think Expert Sat is a better deal. They also use high quality installers like Value Electronics does. VE would be my 2nd choice if, but they are more once you figure in the rebates.

With Expert Sat you get a Free DVD Player and Free Shipping after mail in rebate. VE does not have rebate offers.

Plus I get a $80 referal if you sign up by either Calling them or over the internet.
It comes to mbe as a ebate in 6-8 weeks.

I will split the $80 with you. You get $60, I get $20 so you end up making money.

Here is the web site

Use this referal code and let me know if you use it via a Personal Message so I can track it. Or Personal Message me if you need a different code.

ref605018

Here is the web site

http://www.expertsatellite.com/

Expert is an excellent company. However, we are the only company that has our own priority data base of independent certified SBCA satellite technicians. All of my competitors use large nationwide contractors, who sub-contract the work. This is just one of the differences we work very hard to maintain so we can differentiate ourselves from other DIRECTV dealers.

We have direct relationships with our technicians and pay a higher rate to help ensure the best possible professional installation.

-Robert

I agree Value Electronics is the way to go. That guy just wants to advertise for expert satellite. If you call VE you can talk to the same person every time if you wish, try that with Expert...

Value Electronics, I agree is the best in Service by using the top installers but if you want THE best price and a free DVD player then Expert Sat is the way to go.

The Best price or best service. If you already have a DVD player and dont like waiting for Rebates then Value E is the best deal. Some like me, like deals and dont mind rebates.

I'm just presenting options. They can compare and decide.

In my opinion V.E. and Expert Sat are the top two out there. I always recamend both to my friends and let them decide.

I should also point our that VE is a sponsor of this web site, that is a big plus in my book.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts