Thinking of getting Voom

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Hello. I'm a current D* sub thinking of getting Voom. I really like D* and would hate to leave them, but the best offer they will give me on an HD receiver is $349 which will not work for me. The cable company (insight) offers what E* and D* do HD channel wise. I will not go back to E* and their buggy receiver.

What do yall think of Voom and is it worth it? I do like the $0 up front deal.

Can you get more than 1 receiver? I would need 2 additional. How much does Voom charge for each receiver? I don't need HD on the 2 other TVs.

What is the monthly price? I know their packages are called Voom and VaVaVoom. Do both come with the OTA antenna? How good is it? Is it a set top or does it go on the outside duplexed with your dish?

Will Voom ever get HDNET or InHD? Does Voom not have channels that D* and E* do have?

Neutron said:
Hello. I'm a current D* sub thinking of getting Voom. I really like D* and would hate to leave them, but the best offer they will give me on an HD receiver is $349 which will not work for me. The cable company (insight) offers what E* and D* do HD channel wise. I will not go back to E* and their buggy receiver.

What do yall think of Voom and is it worth it? I do like the $0 up front deal.

Can you get more than 1 receiver? I would need 2 additional. How much does Voom charge for each receiver? I don't need HD on the 2 other TVs.

What is the monthly price? I know their packages are called Voom and VaVaVoom. Do both come with the OTA antenna? How good is it? Is it a set top or does it go on the outside duplexed with your dish?

Will Voom ever get HDNET or InHD? Does Voom not have channels that D* and E* do have?

Jimmy,

Go to www.voom.com for many answers and more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts