Houston Voom - No OTA Signal Running "Aim Outdoor Antenna"

:confused:
Hi Ilya. Thanks for all your time, help and suggestions. I guess I may end up trying another powered antenna and/or tuner module down the line to see if I can salvage these. Happy New Year to you too.
Thanks,
Richard

Airwaves said:
:confused:
Hi Ilya. Thanks for all your time, help and suggestions. I guess I may end up trying another powered antenna and/or tuner module down the line to see if I can salvage these. Happy New Year to you too.
Thanks,
Richard
Hi Richard. I just ran across this thread. I got voom receiver from ebay in Dec. I live in Missouri City, 2.5 miles , 165 degrees from the tv towers. I use a plain old UHF clip-on inside bow tie antenna with a 75 ohm transformer on the 300 ohm twin lead. I use component video cable and an audio cable into my Toshiba 51 in. RPHD TV monitor (I won this set from KB Homes). I had absolutely no problem setting up and getting perfect HD and digital pictures. After I had it going, I did have exactly your same problem when I removed the antenna and put on a coax extension to mount the antenna on a shelf. I had put the coax end on the conector post NEXT to the correct one. Looked at back with a light and mirror and put it on correct post and no problem. I could pick up one (or both) of your units and experiment with it, if you want to. PM me with your phone numb.

Ron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)