thinking of switching to direct?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kybub1

Original poster
Jul 22, 2008
is there anyway to get 2 hd dvr's for free?
or if my mother switches also and gets a free hd dvr for free could i take hers and give her a standard dvr to use?

Dunno about the deals since Im a current customer, but the HR20 is a good HDDVR and I think youll be happy with the HD, if thats your thing.

Very pleased with Directv

I have had Directv since it first came out. I have had no problems at all with their installation or their service. I live in Florida. My Directv receiver was used to entertain the whole family with the help of a generator during a major hurricane (Francis) with very little outage. Best thing I ever did when I dropped cable!!

I read on this site with all the people having issues with Directv DVR's. I have had mine over 2 years with no trouble at all with the unit. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I have had that kind of service from all my directv equipment. :up

i to switched from E after almost 10 years and i'm very happy i did it. no regrets. :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts