Thinking? What should I pay.

cleanerguy

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
I have been thinking about getting Dish.
Questions,

If I pay the $49.00 do I have to be under contract?

What should I be paying?
I want the 250,
The HD package,
1 HD DVR, for my Sony
a second receiver in the bedroom,
Locals, they say I would have to pay $1.50 more on my locals so I can get the CW
Maybe HBO after the 3 Months

Any replys would be nice.

Thanks
Ron
Erie, PA

I have been thinking about getting Dish.
Questions,

If I pay the $49.00 do I have to be under contract?

What should I be paying?
I want the 250,
The HD package,
1 HD DVR, for my Sony
a second receiver in the bedroom,
Locals, they say I would have to pay $1.50 more on my locals so I can get the CW
Maybe HBO after the 3 Months

Any replys would be nice.

Thanks
Ron
Erie, PA
you only have to be under contract if you dont outrigth buy the equipment. the HD equipment is kinda pricy so the contract makes sense. if you where just getting a basic reciever then paying for the equipment and doing your own install makes sense. you do have to pay for locals but its so worth it unless you want to watch LP stations that are exempt to must carry.

you only have to be under contract if you dont outrigth buy the equipment. the HD equipment is kinda pricy so the contract makes sense. if you where just getting a basic reciever then paying for the equipment and doing your own install makes sense. you do have to pay for locals but its so worth it unless you want to watch LP stations that are exempt to must carry.
Sorry, totally incorrect. Cleanerguy,If you don't want to be contracted, you have to pay the $49.99 activation fee. If you do commit, no $49.99. What you should get is the DVR Advantage 250 which includes lease fee, DVR fee and locals...59.99. Add HD Pack...$20.00. Additional receiver lease fee, $6.00. Total...85.99.99 plus fees/taxes. Activation fee free with commitment. Call and get set up through Dishstore. They have some additional savings programs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)