This a good deal?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tylerbonezjonez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hey everyone I called DirecTV today (the main reason I called was to try to get NFL ST for free but that didn't happen) Anways ended up getting HD service, and a new HD DVR upgrade at no cost and 3 months free HD service, also ended up getting NFL ST for 100 bucks, is this a good deal?

tylerbonezjonez said:
No I'm an existing customer. I had read on here that someone had posted that even if you upgrade your service you get it for free, but this obviously isn't true. 100 dollars beats 366 dollars.

I quoted that and yes, it is true. I'd call back and argue it. Our worked load tripled over night because of the free ST at the price of an upgrade.

The lady I spoke with was wanting to see this on writing on directv's website, But I was unable to find it. If this is in fact true then that could be the reason why a tech is unavailable to come out to change the dish and install the new hd dvr until September 4th. Is there any literature on the free ST with any upgrade anywhere?

I quoted that and yes, it is true. I'd call back and argue it. Our worked load tripled over night because of the free ST at the price of an upgrade.

I can't argue if I don't have a leg to stand on, if I don't have this in writing somewhere that is directly from directv then there is no way of getting it, what am I supposed to tell them? "Well Hutch1814 over at Satellite Guys said it" ?

tylerbonezjonez said:
The lady I spoke with was wanting to see this on writing on directv's website, But I was unable to find it. If this is in fact true then that could be the reason why a tech is unavailable to come out to change the dish and install the new hd dvr until September 4th. Is there any literature on the free ST with any upgrade anywhere?

I'll see what I can dig up for you. If my memory serves me right I seen door hangers at the shop that advertise it. I'll be back there on Thursday and I'll keep ya posted as soon as I see something you can use :)

tylerbonezjonez said:
Any luck?

Not yet, I actually brought it up in my lady meeting. My OP's manager is making calls and seeing why they're not honoring this at ALL times since we was told it would. But I'll keep you updated :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts