This guy must have cable instead of directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well,
The Batman suit might not make it out of the local news but the arrest will get it done. As he asked mall customers if they needed help I wonder if anyone told him, "No we have Batman with us!" And another thing the pictures showed...it is hard for your friendly, neighborhood Batman to rise with a cop foot on the neck!"

Joe.............this needs a funny face:facepalm:spy:

Joe Diamond said:
Well,
The Batman suit might not make it out of the local news but the arrest will get it done. As he asked mall customers if they needed help I wonder if anyone told him, "No we have Batman with us!" And another thing the pictures showed...it is hard for your friendly, neighborhood Batman to rise with a cop foot on the neck!"

Joe.............this needs a funny face:facepalm:spy:

Charged with "possession of handcuffs"? That's a crime?

I don't think it's illegal to carry handcuffs, unless you are committing a crime in which they could be used. It's like carrying bolt cutters. They are legal to carry, but if you are caught using them on a chained gate, they could be considered burglary tools.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)