This is why I miss FUSE

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
FUSE GETS SHADY AT SXSW WITH "FUSE LIVE: SHADY 2.0"

50 CENT TO PERFORM GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN' LIVE IN ITS ENTIRETY ON FUSE TELEVISION ON MARCH 16TH AT 12AM ET/11PM CT TO COMMEMORATE THE 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF ITS RECORDING
SHOW KICKS OFF WITH A LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE.COM/FUSE FEATURING PERFORMANCES FROM SHADY RECORDS' OWN SLAUGHTERHOUSE AND SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES.

(Sorry about caps...thats how it came in my email)

I know we won't be getting Fuse back soon...Saw this on my email and just made me think about how good Fuse was

switch providers if you missed it that bad. because Dish will not settle with MSG networks, they hate each other, since MSG is Dolan owned and not to mention the Dolans don't get along with Dish because of the Voom channels being removed a long time ago which lead to the lawsuit that still ongoing.

switch providers if you missed it that bad. because Dish will not settle with MSG networks, they hate each other, since MSG is Dolan owned and not to mention the Dolans don't get along with Dish because of the Voom channels being removed a long time ago which lead to the lawsuit that still ongoing.

+1 :)

Crap like this gets settled all the time in business. No reason this one won't.

Samsung and Apple have far bigger lawsuits against each other. Yet, they continue to do business, with Samsung being one of Apple's largest suppliers.

In the end, money talks and bullship walks.

I don't miss fuse at all, however I never want someone to lose a channel they like, so at some point hope it comes back for those who want it.

FUSE GETS SHADY AT SXSW WITH "FUSE LIVE: SHADY 2.0"

50 CENT TO PERFORM GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN' LIVE IN ITS ENTIRETY ON FUSE TELEVISION ON MARCH 16TH AT 12AM ET/11PM CT TO COMMEMORATE THE 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF ITS RECORDING
SHOW KICKS OFF WITH A LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE.COM/FUSE FEATURING PERFORMANCES FROM SHADY RECORDS' OWN SLAUGHTERHOUSE AND SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES.

(Sorry about caps...thats how it came in my email)

I know we won't be getting Fuse back soon...Saw this on my email and just made me think about how good Fuse was

That's no excuse. They were able to add AMC HD, so why not IFC HD and Fuse HD?

I can watch all the music videos I want online, but it was really nice having a channel that still plays videos, unlike "MTV" which is damn Jersey Shore 24/7. :rolleyes:. If Dish never gets Fuse back they could at least add the MTV Digital Suite channels like MTV Hits.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

You want fuse switch to direct and i have both direct and dish and am cancelling dish next week since im getting tired of there programming disputes they have that has them going to court or station pulled and programmers and satellite and programmers should be forbidden from pulling channel so they keep talking and make it fair negotiations and keep customer happy while they resolve it imo and im cancelling before my next bill comes out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)