This may be little off topic...... It's blast from the past on SSTV pics...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Check it out on SSTV pictures, from the 1970's!!:cool:

BruXy: Ancient SSTV gallery

Very cool!!:)

I still copy SSTV all the time I have a ICOM IC 751 and use MIXW software also have Multipsk and EASYPal for Digital SSTV. Monitor 14.230 for Analog SSTV and 14.233 for Digital SSTV. Have even done Digital voice on 14.236 with WinDrm and FDMDV.

My Rigblaster broke so I can't transmit at the moment. Soon I'll come up with another rig interface.

BTW have you tried any FastScan TV on 430mhz or 1.2 Ghz?

Bob
N1WBD

Bob,

No not yet though, but I do plan to go on the air sometime in the late spring or early summer on 420 to 439 MHz ATV band if I can find a am video VSB filter.:)

Have you tried hamtv.com I believe it is. They sell all kinds of ATV stuff. It's nice to receive SSTV and ATV but I like transmitting it better. :D Here in NH ATV (FSTV) is pretty dead there is a 1.2 ghz ATV repeater in Manchester,NH but last report I heard it's rarely used.

It's a shame we're allowed to use 1.5kw PEP but nobody to watch it. :(
Bob N1WBD

Bob,

No not yet though, but I do plan to go on the air sometime in the late spring or early summer on 420 to 439 MHz ATV band if I can find a am video VSB filter.:)

I have an old homemade slow scan receiver, made from a Navy high phosphor radar tube. I viewed the pictures that JPL put out when Voyager Satellite was passing by or through the rings of Saturn. Used to record them on a cassette tape to play back again. Never had a flying spot scanner to generate them, but I could receive them.

VE4AJM Tim

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)