THIS network/Channel ??

rhdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
I scanned for new hd/digital friday after midnight. I am in Corpus Christi,Texas. I came up with a few channels out of Victoria,Texas and a few that seemed to be out of Houston. The one that caught my eye was THIS channel 2.2 out of ?? can anyone tell me where this is from. I caught it with plane old rabbit ears and have had no success pulling it back in. The guide info from dish fills in with what seems like horror movies. It looks like a great channel! I am planning an outdoor antenna install this week I would love to pick it back up. It does not come up when I pull a report from TVfool from my location, and a search on yahoo turned up nothing. Maybe someone can help here. Thanks:confused::confused::confused:

I can't tell you where 2.2 came from but I can tell you I rescanned my system Sat. When I did I picked up a channel 25.1-4 I was lucky and one channel had a web address so I was able to find the station was from Waco over 100 miles away. An hour later the skip was gone and so was my channel 25.

Yea, I got channel 25 and the sub channels from Victoria. TVfool listed those, but the This is the one I got exited about but only got for a while on Friday/Sat. I hope my outdoor antenna bring in more channels. I would love to have CBS in real HD(rather than just digital as it is now).

"This TV" is a sub-channel of KPRC in Houston. I am surprised you were able to pick it up all the way in Corpus Christi since it is one of the harder stations to receive. They are still broadcasting an analog signal on VHF 2 but once they shut that off and move the digital signal over to that frequency your signal should improve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)