This Patent Looks Interesting...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The bandwidth is there. Problem is, those who control it want to charge excessively for it (or limit it).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I remember me along with others mentioning this as an idea after PTAT first came out. I knew this was coming that it was just a matter of time. The one thing I had always wondered was how they were going to go about it. I did not know if they would do it by category (sports, family, movies, etc) or if they would do it by ratings which I think would be a smarter way of doing it. If they do it by ratings or know which channels are being watched the most when most of the people are viewing then they could be more successful with more people being satisfied with the channels chosen on the particular transponder.

If this ends up being a great success then this could lead to more tuners in our receivers. They should have made expandable receivers adding tuners as needed. Perhaps this will lead to IP/ethernet runs to the lnb to handle all the tuners without having to add more and more coax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)