This site needs to add a list of all OTA channels that are free.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

baboonie

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 30, 2018
This site for cord cutters should put up a page that has just OTA channels list and where you can watch them that are totally free to watch so people will know you can have lots of channels free that you don't need a paid service like Sling,DTVnow,Hulu,Youtube and so on.
There are auctually lots of OTA channels that you can get from an antenna or stream free over the internet that are quite good I me theres stuff like lighttv-24/7 family,Comet-24/7 Scifi,Buzzr-24/7 gameshow, newsy or newsnet 24/7 news,The Country Network 24/7 country music, Stadium 24/7 sports,smileofachild 24/7 kids,Juce 24/7 teens,etc. Would make for a good page then when people find a new on that can be added thats legal and free would help out allot of cord cutters or cord shavers so they know they don't have to pay something to get their tv except maybe for the internet.

P.S. I have on my list over 50 channels and actually there is a channel that can match up with most cable channels.

I know rabbitears.info has a grid list with locals broadcast channels I'm knot talking about that kind of list. What I'm talking about say Light TV and AMGTV and others. Besides all the cities you can live in and get them, They are also free to watch on the internet on their own site all over the USA. Then like add to it the free Stirr TV where you can go to it or go right to the website and watch like Comet TV, Charge TV, TBD,etc. Beside watch it from an antenna if its in your city or close by. Now me where I live we don't have the antenna diginets like Comet TV,Light TV but I can go to their Website and watch them. There is no restriction from where you live. Now you can go to iGOcast and catch even more free like Antenna TV, This TV, Retro TV, Action TV etc. I just mean say on this site the put up a list that shows all the other OTA channels you can also catch on the internet through their own website or thru something like Stirr,iGOcast,pluto or their website.
I actually only got the subcarriers MeTV,H&I,Start,Escape,Laff,PBSkids and PBS World locally on top of the main 6 networks that I can recieve but with the internet I have another 40+OTA diginets I can also watch and I do watch a few of them like Light TV, AMGTV, Retro TV,Antenna TV and so on. Just seem a list like what I'm saying right here on the site would get a lot of hits. Cause I don't see on Rabbitears where they tell you what OTA diginets you can also catch on the internet.

Thanks Geronimo You gave me an idea that I'm going to work on. I use to do webpages and sites 15 years ago. So I think I work on one again.

Reactions: MikeI
I really like this idea. OTA is rough at my house. Add NHK News to list if not already on it.

There's also a ton of like Pluto, Tubi, Crackle, PopcornFlix, etc. These may be free services or VOD type setups, but relevant to discussion I think.

ALL OTA channels are free if you have the signal you can watch. Just put up an antenna for distance or indoor antenna for local stations.

Seems businesses like the cable company and satellite services have the younger generation brainwashed that you have to pay for them to send you the local channels. Only if you need the services because you are too far away to receive the channels will you need to pay. These services also will get you channels that are not broadcast stations but "cable channels"

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Seems businesses like the cable company and satellite services have the younger generation brainwashed that you have to pay for them to send you the local channels.

My ‘kids’( 25 and 30 this year) know, they just do not care, if it is not on Netflix or regular You Tube they just do not watch.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts