This Sunday’s NFL Game in Green Bay: Coldest Ever?

Sunday’s playoff game at Green Bay might be colder than famous ‘Ice Bowl,’ the coldest NFL game ever http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...n-bay-might-colder-famous-162822412--nfl.html According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, the bad forecast for Green Bay's game against the 49ers got worse. According to AccuWeather, the high will be minus-five degrees, the low will be minus-20 and the wind chill will be ... MINUS-51 DEGREES. damnnnnnnnnnn!! :eek: ;) :)

I am all for playing in cold weather games, but these temps are on the dangerous scale.

Sunday in San Fran .... High 67*
Sunday in Green Bay ... High 0* Low -22*

Unfortunately for SF, the NFL doesn't go by records for Post Season games ... San Fran won 4 more games than GB did ... But GB won thier Division.

you know there will be some who will "to be tough"

Hopefully someone "in charge" will reign that s#@* in because that is a health hazzard. They can wear a wet suit like scuba divers under their uniform,it doesn't have to be loose sleeves that someone can grab on to. Colin Kaepernick never played QB wearing gloves before? I bet he never played in sub-zero temperatures before either. Common sense people.

Hopefully someone "in charge" will reign that s#@* in because that is a health hazzard. They can wear a wet suit like scuba divers under their uniform,it doesn't have to be loose sleeves that someone can grab on to. Colin Kaepernick never played QB wearing gloves before? I bet he never played in sub-zero temperatures before either. Common sense people.

Kapernick probably hasn't played any games under 32* let alone this type of game.
Advantage Packers ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts