This week on Satellite Nation, HDHomerun!

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Coming up on Satellite Nation for September 10th 2014:

Are you a fan of HDHomerun products from SiliconDust?

On this episode VP of Products, Eddy Kim from SiliconDust, USA, sits down with us to discuss the present and the future of Silicon Dust and the HDHomerun product Line.

HDHomerun is a network only Digital TV tuner. Signal from your TV antenna or Cable (ClearQAM or CableCard) are sent over your network to any connected PC, Game console, Tablet, or Smart Phone.

Tune in this Wednesday, September 10th to find out what exciting things are coming to HDHomeRun.

Listen here on SatelliteGuys Radio, Wednesday, September 10th at 8PM ET / 5PM PT.
Also you can catch us on Access America on Galaxy 19(97W) Ku
12115 V 22424
Audio PID 4135

If you have questions or comments, Like our Facebook page and post your comment or question.

Also be sure to follow us on Twitter @satnatradio

During the tech talk portion of the show if you would like to call in and ask a question or have a comment, call toll free 877-SAT-GUYS, that is 877-728-4897 or to save SatelliteGuys from a massive phone bill, please call 347-327-9319

Last edited:
Reactions: grydlok
Ask him why they can't deliver a new version of the Prime that was promised over a year ago?

And here we go !

Screen Shot 2014-09-10 at 11.34.20 PM.png

Reactions: KE4EST
Yep that is it and it works too.
I like sending messages to the screen, while my wife is watching something. :D

Reactions: Dee_Ann
I only wish some sort of screensaver would kick in while audio only files OR audio only satellite feeds are playing.

I tried to record the show on the A3 but for some reason it did not record at all. Thankfully you guys put it up for download.

I didn't listen to the show but I just wanted to say that I use 2 HDHomerun Dual tuners. They work great. I use Windows Media Center as a DVR and this gives me 4 networked OTA tuners. Because they are networked I didn't have to install any hardware to my PC and I can access the tuners from multiple machines. I have a PC upstairs dedicated to recording shows and running Plex to send those recordings to my Roku and Xbox One.

I also have a gaming PC hooked up to my main TV. I like being able to use Windows Media Center to grab one of those networked tuners when I'm watching live OTA tv. This gives you more of a set top box feel, complete with a nice guide and interface that I can't get by just using the TV's built in tuner.

I wish someone would do a “For Dummies” write up no how to get a SD tuner working with the Amiko A3.
I have an HDTC-2US and I don’t know where to start on integrating it into the A3. I don’t want to have a windows computer, I don’t want the SD tuner dependent upon any computer, PC or Mac.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)