This weeks predictions (NFL week 14)

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Feel free to post your predictions for this week, this are mine!

Week 14

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles 23-20

St. Louis Rams at Cincinnati Bengals 30-24

Dallas Cowboys at Detroit Lion 37-14

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Houston Texans 23-10

Carolina Panthers at Jacksonville Jaguars 17 - 24

San Diego Chargers at Tennessee Titans 20 - 23

Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills 14 - 9 ( they deserve a win)

Oakland Raiders at Green Bay Packers 7 - 28

Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers 27 - 17

Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks 30 - 34

Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos 12 - 30

Cleveland Browns at New York Jets 20 - 17

Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens 24 - 32

Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints 7 - 21

*****MAIN EVEN OF SUNDAY*****

Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots 24 - 38

I noticed that the Big game this week, Steelers vs Pats is NOT the national game for my area and NOT available to me if I had not had the ST....
Where I live we are forced the Browns games and for some reason the Browns and JETS are on a 4 PM, why that is , I have NO CLUE.

I would have liked to watch the Browns this week as they should win again, whens the last time you could say that !, But seeing they are on at the same time as the Steelers, I don't see that happening.

I also wonder why NBC did not decide to use this game as thier FLEX schedule game, this would have been the perfect oppertunity ...
It seemed that NE was going to be on "Prime time" (Nationally) the rest of the year, except this game.....

Jimbo

I noticed that the Big game this week, Steelers vs Pats is NOT the national game for my area and NOT available to me if I had not had the ST....
Where I live we are forced the Browns games and for some reason the Browns and JETS are on a 4 PM, why that is , I have NO CLUE.

I would have liked to watch the Browns this week as they should win again, whens the last time you could say that !, But seeing they are on at the same time as the Steelers, I don't see that happening.

I also wonder why NBC did not decide to use this game as thier FLEX schedule game, this would have been the perfect oppertunity ...
It seemed that NE was going to be on "Prime time" (Nationally) the rest of the year, except this game.....

Jimbo

Patriots have already played 5 prime time games and will play prime time week 17 at the Giants. By rule a team may only play on prime time tv 6 times a year. I read somewhere also that CBS "protected" this game.

HD Sports Guide - NFL in HDTV

I dont want the pats to win but they are gonna....once the steelers started talking sh*t it was over. Pats 56-3.

I still want the dolphins' only win to come against the pats.

**Fingers crossed**

Patriots have already played 5 prime time games and will play prime time week 17 at the Giants. By rule a team may only play on prime time tv 6 times a year. I read somewhere also that CBS "protected" this game.

Why they moved that garbage NE-Buf game to primetime is beyond me. It was a crap matchup from the word go. And what a surprise, it turned out to be a crap game. They should of stayed with the CHI-SEA game that week which, btw, turned out to be pretty good. Then they could have moved this game to sunday night. Damn NFL /TV stations and their nazi policies are even screwing up the flex scheduling.

Wouldn't you think that CBS would WANT this game nationally ?
And WHY is the Browns and Jets a 4 pm game instaed of the typical 1 pm game ?

Jimbo

I dont want the pats to win but they are gonna....once the steelers started talking sh*t it was over. Pats 56-3.

**Fingers crossed**

You were very close :) 34 - 13 Patriots!

**Fingers crossed**

You were very close :) 34 - 13 Patriots!

56-3 and 34-13 are close ??????
A 21 point difference and a 53 point difference ...
I'm glad you don't do my accounting ....

Jimbo

Steelers 21 Pats 10

Brady out for season

RA20060326_eating_crow.jpg

Kinda funny I saw Brady verbally taunting the opposition on 2 seperate occasions yet no flags were thrown. I think the Ravens called this thing right.

There's gonna be a lot of whining around here after the Pat's run the rest of the table. Me? I'm hoping they do it. I watch sports so that I can see man excel. (Of course that doesn't explain why I still continue to watch the Lions. Insanity, I suppose.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts