This year is not the cubs year!

Dear Chicago Cubs,

We (choke) hardly (choke) knew ya! (choke)

Sincerely,

MLB fans

It's a good thing the Cubs continue to be losers - they wouldn't be any fun if the Cubs actually won anything.

Go Dodgers (new parent club of my Albuquerque Isotopes!)

Either God hates the Cubs or Me-Me/Torre and the Dodgers sold their soul to the Devil.

To me, the Dodgers are the bad guys.

They make me SICK to my stomach.

Remember how during Spurs game the camera would always focus on Eva Longoria?

Expect the same thing with Dodger fan Alyssa Milano (not a bandwagoner, BTW) and the FOX cameras in the NLCS.

The sun is shining and the birds are singing. Tonight I am the happiest sports fan on the face of the earth.

Now the Cubs and their arrogant, trendy, obnoxious fans can go home and stick it you-know-where. The fact that anyone outside the Chicago area would be stupid enough to root for these losers is mind-boggling. At least their out-of-town fans won't be polluting other ballparks for the rest of the postseason.

Here's to another 100 years! LOSERS!

The sun is shining and the birds are singing. Tonight I am the happiest sports fan on the face of the earth. Tonight I am the happiest sports fan on the face of the earth.

How long will you happiness hold up? Remember, your Bengals play an angry Dallas team.

Now the Cubs and their arrogant, trendy, obnoxious fans can go home and stick it you-know-where.

Dodger fans aren't exactly the greatest of fans either- they don't stay for the whole game!

At least their out-of-town fans won't be polluting other ballparks for the rest of the postseason.

But we'll deal with endless shots of Dodger fans in Milwaukee or Philly, especially Alyssa Milano.

The sun is shining and the birds are singing. Tonight I am the happiest sports fan on the face of the earth.

Now the Cubs and their arrogant, trendy, obnoxious fans can go home and stick it you-know-where. The fact that anyone outside the Chicago area would be stupid enough to root for these losers is mind-boggling. At least their out-of-town fans won't be polluting other ballparks for the rest of the postseason.

:up:up:up

Either God hates the Cubs or Me-Me/Torre and the Dodgers sold their soul to the Devil.

To me, the Dodgers are the bad guys.

They make me SICK to my stomach.

I'm going to root for the Dodgers. Well, I can't root for the Phillies/Brewers winner for obvious reasons. I might not like Manny, but Joe Torre is a class act. I'm glad he's sticking it right up the Yankees !@#$$#.

I think it's going to be White Sox in 5, Phillies in 4, Cubs in 5 and Angels in 5. I think these series are going to be good with a lot of fun. I think the pitchers in these games (ex. Hamels) are really going to show there stuff.
Sorry, Bill, that Beckett injury or lack thereof worries me about the Sox. I think it's about time the Angels get over the hump and beat the Sox.
I picked the Phillies because, well, there better than the Brewers. How could I watch this series?
White Sox vs. Angels-ALCS- Angels in 6
Phillies vs. Cubs-NCLS-Cubs in 5
Cubs vs. Angels-World Series-(Sorry KCK) Cubs in 7.
I really think the Cubbies are going to win it. If they don't, they are CURSED. I just think with Cubs, it has to end eventually.

Well, I guess I'm screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts