Auburn Tigers- OVERRATED!

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
We had the 'Ohio State is overrated' thread a few weeks ago.

At least they've bounced back nicely since the USC game (and the Trojans lost to the Beavers and are in a struggle with Oregon).

Now, it's my turn.

I said from the start that Auburn was ranked too high, overrated, and had a pathetic offense.

Tonight officially seals it for me.

When a team goes up 13-0 in the first quarter, you keep the foot on the throat. Texas Tech, Missouri, BYU- they keep that foot on the throat.

Auburn, OTOH- That offense, from that point on, was an absolute JOKE!!

Well, I say this:

I TOLD YOU SO!

Vandy WAS undefeated....maybe Vandy REALLY IS that good....?;) I think people harp TOO much on what YOUR individual team DIDN'T do and not give enough credit what the OTHER TEAM did....but maybe it's me?;)

...Texas Tech, Missouri, BYU- they keep that foot on the throat...

When that throat is the long neck of a turkey, it's not that hard to do. Let's see how long their foot stays down against the likes of Oklahoma (i.e., a team with a real defense). ;)

And I agree, Auburn is overrated, as was Georgia. As for Alabama and LSU the #2 and #3 teams, in a few weeks we should know if that is the case as well.

When that throat is the long neck of a turkey, it's not that hard to do. Let's see how long their foot stays down against the likes of Oklahoma (i.e., a team with a real defense). ;)

And I agree, Auburn is overrated, as was Georgia. As for Alabama and LSU the #2 and #3 teams, in a few weeks we should know if that is the case as well.

Georgia is still a top 15 team. Auburn belongs in the top 30, but not the top 20. Mizzou is still overrated just like last year. One of the Big 12 South (OK, Texas, Texas Tech) will expose them for the pretenders they are.

i think it all works out :) even if there are a few over rated teams there are just as many underated teams you will see that in this next week when some of the Big 12 powers ( or unbeatens) play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)