Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
unreal....we FINALLY get a real subchannel here in Minneapolis

ThisTV is coming to KSTC45-2 per their Facebook

ThisTV has announced that it'll be seen on KSTC/45.2 (Minneapolis) beginning July 17. Other than the ION subchannels, ThisTV will be the first commercial general-interest subchannel carried in the Twin Cities.

its actually on right now

45-2 no guide info yet

480i but bars of hell....that sucks as the station is SD only..hope they stretch it to fill the whole screen

Always great when you get another free channel. they run some good old shows as well.
ThisTV is going to find out on Monday and make an announcement on their facebook site if they will be available in Buffalo and Houston.

480i but bars of hell....that sucks as the station is SD only..hope they stretch it to fill the whole screen
WNYB-HD TCT OTA stretches their picture when showing Bonanza and Beverly Hillbillies. Looks bad, better off with the black bars. If you really want the stretch-
O-Vision, check to see if there is a stretch feature on your TV. If you record it on a OTA PVR, you can use software like Videoredo to change the aspect ratio bit from 4x3 to 16x9 for it will stretch. Just look for the Options button in the Save As panel.

The DTVPal DVR can do a zoom option that works fine

The issue with 45-2 on the HDTV is a normal SD channel fills the whole screen. With the black bars on 480i the only option I can do is zoom but it chops the top and bottom off and still shows part of the black bars. Basically they need to change the format from 480i 16:9 to 480i 4:3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts