More new diginet coming in January 1st 2024

They list HC2 as one of the main distributors, so in a lot of markets it will be on LPTV stations. Both them and RNN operate on a pay to play model and will pretty much air anyone that approaches them as long as the check clears.

Most Gray stations are in long term deals for their current diginets, so they likely won't be carrying them in all of their markets. If anything, they will probably land on their Telemundo and independent LPTV stations that they launched over the past year.

The headline is also kind of misleading, the full press release doesn't indicate that WBD or Lionsgate will be co-owners of the networks, just that he has a syndicated licensing deal to air some of their series and movies.

I noticed that the article says it will be available in 80% of the country on launch. Is there any indication that they will be available in Chicago?

Gray and RNN don't own stations in Chicago, so they will likely end up on one of HC2's LPTV signals like WPVN-CD or W31EZ-D.

Reactions: zippyfrog
Albuquerque has a 2 HC2 stations and pretty chances of carrying two new diginets.

KQDF-LD and KWPL-LD has too many info ads right now other than 2 BEin Sports English and Spanish, A Spanish soap opera, Law&Crime Trial network and Spanish religious network. :hatsoff

Last edited:
Yep, Same here too in Albuquerque's TV market!

KLUZ-DT RM, ch 14.6 RF, ch 16.1 will lose Twist and not sure what will replace with or just transfer much need extra bits for improving the pictures quality.

Also KWPL-LD RM, ch. 45.1 RF, ch.30 will be getting 2 new diginets The 365 and Outlaw, not sure it will be sent in HD or not.:) :hatsoff

We already have Movies!, as we have a Weigel LPTV here with all seven of the channels. With Circle going off we are going to get the Outlaw channel on 49.4. With Twist going away, I saw Tegna was experimenting with something else on 8.4, some Court/Law type show was on there. We already have Crime. I guess we will know come 1/1/24.

We have a few stations getting Outlaw, and one getting The 365. Both are running comming soon commercials now.

I will probably not watch either of them.

I like Me TV and Me TV+ best. :)

Has anyone seen the streaming versions of these channels? The365 website acts like it's OTA only even though the article claims FAST as well.....