Thought I'd never do it...but I did...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I will buy all 8 from you in a lot but will probably not give you as much as you are wanting to get out of them.

I have two DVR's subject to fees and one that is not. I would still save $22 a month by not having AEP and that is counting the discount I get for paying for the four movie channels annually. It is not a whole lot but if I shut down one of the DVR's then I can save $11 a month. I would just split the signal to even more tv's instead of having one receiver/tuner per room. This is why I wish they had a four tuner with four tv output receiver bc you could save on DVR and additional outlet fees. Having to pay $144 a year in DVR fees makes you want to consider alternatives to Dish Network DVR but then you have multiple receivers with DVR functionality and see how much it would cost for the hardware if you went with something else. I dont know of a standalone DVR that records two or more streams at the same time except for that new Tivo they announced.

Stargazer said:
I will buy all 8 from you in a lot but will probably not give you as much as you are wanting to get out of them.
I have two DVR's subject to fees and one that is not. I would still save $22 a month by not having AEP and that is counting the discount I get for paying for the four movie channels annually. It is not a whole lot but if I shut down one of the DVR's then I can save $11 a month. I would just split the signal to even more tv's instead of having one receiver/tuner per room. This is why I wish they had a four tuner with four tv output receiver bc you could save on DVR and additional outlet fees. Having to pay $144 a year in DVR fees makes you want to consider alternatives to Dish Network DVR but then you have multiple receivers with DVR functionality and see how much it would cost for the hardware if you went with something else. I dont know of a standalone DVR that records two or more streams at the same time except for that new Tivo they announced.
pm me an offer lets talk

Went home last night and the receiver only has the barker channels now
still get NASA and Angel One though :)

starchoice and dish

Iceberg said:
So true.
I was spending $15 a month for Dish (locals/WPIX/BS fee) and about 45 bucks for StarChoice.
Dropped Dish altogether
Dropped SC down to basic package ($20)
Is StarChoice available to US?

Does anyone know the cheapest way to get the SciFi channel? I pretty much only subcribe to the AT180 because that is where SciFi and a couple of cartoon channels are (Boom, NickToons, Noggin, etc...)

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)