Thoughts on the Justice Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Radioguy41

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2008
Lehighton, PA
I've had the Justice Network for a few weeks now and thought I start a thread on people's opinions about it.

First, I like it, there's lots of interesting stuff. Alaska Troopers is always interesting (I ain't messing with the female trooper with the white hair!) and always makes me glad I don't live there. No way I could stand those Winters. I can understand why there's so much bootlegging going on up there. One of the best shows is the show about forensics, now that would be an interesting field to get into. On the other hand is I, Detective. Some of it is interesting but sometimes they ask the dumbest questions and follow unsound procedures.

At the other end of the spectrum, in my opinion, is Bait Car. How many times can you watch the same trick: some fool gets in an unlocked car, drives away, the cops follow, they kill the engine, the vehicle, stops, they corner the thief; rewind, repeat ad nauseum.

Something else I find interesting is that American Justice is on Escape, not the Justice Channel, just saying. :)

I should be watching it seeing NCIS & CSI were/are some of my favorite shows but I don't think I have watched 10 min. since it started broadcasting. I just get bored too easily on their programs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts