Status
Not open for further replies.

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
In preferences I have the thread display mode set to newest post first. It has quit working. In the threads I am getting oldest post first.

I still have the issue. Logging out and back in didn't help. The Navbar obscure issue is still there too.. Maybe I need to clear out the cookies/cache stuff too, but sure hate to do that. I will later on today if the issues are still there. I am using IE 11.

Last edited:
Working fine here on FF. Do you have another browser installed like Chrome or FF to try it on. If either one of those play nice then you know it is IE.

Working fine here on FF. Do you have another browser installed like Chrome or FF to try it on. If either one of those play nice then you know it is IE.
OK, thanks KE4EST. Will try that out later today sometime.

I switched over to Chrome and newest post first still does not work. Also navbar obscure issue and go to first unread post do not work. Should I try to delete cookies/cache next?

This is Scott, and on this test account it is NOT working...

Which is strange as it is working on my Scott account. I am looking more into it.

Here are screenshots of it working.

BTW the Navbar over new post issue is a Xenforo bug, and they just posted that they will have an update tomorrow which fixes it.

Attachments

• forward.png
    forward.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 126
  • reverse.png
    reverse.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 114
I cleared out cookies/cache and the newest post first is still not working. This happened to me Scott a while back. I don't remember what you or I did to fix the issue.

I changed a couple of other settings in Preferences to see if they would change. I changed Forum Style and Post Per Page and they both changed to the new settings. So I changed The display mode to Oldest post first and then back to Newest post first and no luck. The threads stay stuck at Oldest post first. Is there anything else I can try out Scott? Do you want me to send you my password by PM and see if it does it on your computer?

I tried three more things. I switched to Chrome again, tried out SatGuys on my wife's computer (Chrome), and then reset my router. No luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)