Three Mets skip team's visit to military hospital

There is 3 of them, he said 2 of the three.

Luis Castillo- San Pedro de Macoris, San Pedro de Macoris Dominican Republic (Work Visa)

Oliver Perez-Culiacan, Sinaloa Mexico
(Work Visa)

I don't care what country you are from, you are making a very nice living in the US, respect those who give this country the freedom for you to do so.

Nice clubhouse Omar has put together:rolleyes:

See in Puerto Rico, there is very little to no "high school sports" persay. So, this is the closest they come to that. A chance to be a student AND play sports.

See in Puerto Rico, there is very little to no "high school sports" persay. So, this is the closest they come to that. A chance to be a student AND play sports.

I do not mean to denigrate any contribution Beltran is making here. Good for him. But since it's the 'Carlos Beltran Baseball Academy' it may be more accurate to say this is a chance to PLAY BASEBALL and also be a student too.

Sandra

I do not mean to denigrate any contribution Beltran is making here. Good for him. But since it's the 'Carlos Beltran Baseball Academy' it may be more accurate to say this is a chance to PLAY BASEBALL and also be a student too.

Sandra

And many OTHER Latin American countries, because they do not have sports intertwinded with academics, are trying to do the same things. They have something here in Florida for "gifted student/athletes"...unfortunately, she are run by sports agents.:(