Tom Brady in Car Accident this morning

He continued on to the stadium, so no trip to the hospital, I would imagine it's just being shook up some, no injuries mentioned.

Had it been worse, I'm sure he would have been sent to the hospital.

Hopefully the other party is OK as well, they needed the jaws of life to open the other car.

He continued on to the stadium, so no trip to the hospital, I would imagine it's just being shook up some, no injuries mentioned.

Had it been worse, I'm sure he would have been sent to the hospital.

Hopefully the other party is OK as well, they needed the jaws of life to open the other car.

I am wondering....if YOU were involved in an accident that the OTHER car needed the jaws of life to get the other passenger out....wouldn't you stay just to see if they are ok? hmmmm....:confused:

EDIT: I did not see where it stated he continue to stadium....

I am wondering....if YOU were involved in an accident that the OTHER car needed the jaws of life to get the other passenger out....wouldn't you stay just to see if they are ok? hmmmm....:confused:

From the article:

Brady, whose Audi sustained front-end damage, refused treatment at the scene and headed to Gillette Stadium, according to a team source.

It does not say how quickly he left the scene. No reason to assume he left before the other person was extracted from the car, or before the police finishing processing the scene.

What I find so interesting and sad is....here is an accident where people needed to be sent to a hospital....and they mention that he is in the middle of a contract negociation....as if that had ANYTHING to do with this accident....

They were just stating fact about him being in a negotiation. What was wrong with that?

what does that have to do about the accident....was he thinking about it so much that it took his mind off of driving...? of course not.....
I'm sure his contract status is not found anywhere on the police report, but it's something that's newsworthy related to Brady, so why wouldn't it be mentioned in a news story about him??

Who says he didn't stay, before continuing to the stadium ?

No one said he fled the scene.

I'm sure his contract status is not found anywhere on the police report, but it's something that's newsworthy related to Brady, so why wouldn't it be mentioned in a news story about him??

Well, it's obvious, had the other people NOT been at fault, they would then know how much they could sue for..... :D:D:D:D

Just Kidding....

Looks like Brady got a first hand lesson on how bad Boston drivers can be! :eek:

Anyway, glad Tom is okay! :)

Gee, he's only been there 10 years now :rolleyes: :D

LOL!! :D

I'll also say this: IF Brady was seriously injured, Boston would have their very own Bartman (Cubs fan)! That poor guy wouldn't have been able to show his face anywhere in Mass! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts