Tom Brady in Car Accident this morning

I'm sure his contract status is not found anywhere on the police report, but it's something that's newsworthy related to Brady, so why wouldn't it be mentioned in a news story about him??

The story is the accident...and that Brady was involved. His contract situation had NOTHING to do with the contract.

An update on the accident. They gave the 21 year old driver of the van that hit Bradu a ticket for running a red light. The police said the driver had his license suspended 5 times since he got it in 2006. Seven traffic violations. This guy shouldn't have behind the wheel.
The police also said the 21 year old driver had difficulty making eye contact. In other words, he was lying about the light being green.

Wow, The 21 Guy was driving his father to the Hospital for treatment. And now the sister of the family is going after the media because she said they don't care about the family.

Now what if Tom Brady had been killed here. Can you imagine the outcry . Not because the family is poor. But because many will wonder why this man was allowed to be driving at all. Now it makes me wonder if they had any insurance. I bet they didn't.

:eek:

oopppps....I meant it had nothing to do with the accident!

Ok look at it this way....

Tom Brady is in contract negotiations. Tom Brady got in a car accident.

What is the related theme? Tom Brady. Any current news related to Tom Brady is fair game and appropriate to include in the article.

I mean, I could understand if the article talked about what kind of mascara Giesele was wearing, because that would be a bit of a stretch.

Ok look at it this way....

Tom Brady is in contract negotiations. Tom Brady got in a car accident.

What is the related theme? Tom Brady. Any current news related to Tom Brady is fair game and appropriate to include in the article.

I mean, I could understand if the article talked about what kind of mascara Giesele was wearing, because that would be a bit of a stretch.
Exactly.

Today's contract articles mention at the end that he was involved in an accident. Both are timely, newsworthy events regarding Tom Brady. :eureka:

Exactly.

Today's contract articles mention at the end that he was involved in an accident. Both are timely, newsworthy events regarding Tom Brady. :eureka:

useless information to the topic, which was he(Brady) got into the car accident. period. end of story. The rest is editorial fluff(for you Sandra....;)) They do this ALL the time now. Look at the Ben Roethlisberger story and the accussations of rape. In the middle of that story, they mentioned his stats for last year....WTF??!! How does that have any baring on him being involved with a possible rape??!!

useless information to the topic, which was he(Brady) got into the car accident. period. end of story. The rest is editorial fluff(for you Sandra....;)) They do this ALL the time now. Look at the Ben Roethlisberger story and the accussations of rape. In the middle of that story, they mentioned his stats for last year....WTF??!! How does that have any baring on him being involved with a possible rape??!!

What if the seriousness of the car accident effected the contract in some way? Hmmm? Even more relevancy, don't you think Salsa?

I bet since the contract wasn't yet finalized, the team doctors are taking an extra careful look at his neck, back and spine before they finalize the contract.

Oh boy. :facepalm

Both the accident and contract are recent stories affecting Tom Brady. Since they are overlapping time-wise, there is no reason why they couldn't both be mentioned in the same article.

If it bothers you so much, then don't read what you call the 'fluff'.

Oh boy. :facepalm

Both the accident and contract are recent stories affecting Tom Brady. Since they are overlapping time-wise, there is no reason why they couldn't both be mentioned in the same article.

If it bothers you so much, then don't read what you call the 'fluff'.

Recent...? Yes. Overlapping...? Yes. One having any relevance with the other...? Nope.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)