Thumbs up to psbsatellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

newguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
I hope I am not out of line posting this here, but I wanted to tell anybody that is out to buy satellite stuff, be sure to check out www.psbsatellite.com . I ordered a c-band lnbf last week and got it today. Pete was quick to email me with answers to my questions when I ordered.
Thanks Pete :D :D :D

I see microbud in my future :)

I will second that. I not too long ago ordered the same as you and recieved in great time and condition. Keep it up PSB!

not out of line by posting it. We like to hear stories like these :)

I've bought plenty of items from Pete (PSB). Top notch operation :D

i bought a dish/lnb/ and motor off of Pete last thursday, they were on my doorstep in Ohio by Saturday! WOW!! Thanks Pete, i would HIGHLY recommend PSB.

pokey31 said:
i bought a dish/lnb/ and motor off of Pete last thursday, they were on my doorstep in Ohio by Saturday! WOW!! Thanks Pete, i would HIGHLY recommend PSB.

Damn...Pete lives 1/2 hour from my house and I can't get stuff that quick :D

I ordered a dish and lnb from Pete and he gave me a great price and I received the products very quickly. More importantly, Pete answered all my questions and provided a lot of usefull information.

Thanks Pete!!!!!

Mike

I concur, PSB hooked me up with the new LNB before he himself received his.. Top notch for sure. :D

WOW! THANKS guys it really means a lot to me :yes

I have been out of state for a few days (ND.) and just recently seen this thread, I would like to add that I could not do this with much success without Pam (Mrs PSB) and the military precision offered by the DMSI team. And of course Scott and the Mods here at the best FTA forum out there.

THANKS

Adding to the rest, I ordered the first time from Pete today and had the email from him (not paypal acknowledgment) within 10 minutes that he had recieved the paypal epay and had the tracking number emailed to me within a few hours. It gives me great angst when shippers don't email the tracking numbers and Pete did so without being asked.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)