Tiger and Stevie Break-Up!!!

Considering that he has changed his swing and teacher/mentor/coach whatever you wanna call it.... this is not surprising. I think changing your coach and swing is much more dramatic than changing your caddie.

Perhaps Tiger would benefit most by simply changing his attitude? Of course, a narcissist would rather blame everyone and everything around him (e.g., swing coach, caddie, the ex-wife, my bum knee, my sore ankle, ad nauseum). I hear his mom may soon be fired and evicted from her Tiger Woods provided home.

I am glad for Stevie. He needs to move on.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ramy said:
I am glad for Stevie. He needs to move on.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I would imagine he was receiving a small base-salary and a percentage of Tiger's winnings. If so, his gravy train ran dry. Regardless, did Tiger mention who terminated the relationship?

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Thanksgiving 2009 is the day that will be known as the day that Tiger lost his roar. His wife whopped his ass and it's been down hill from there. Has anyone ever lost so much because of his johnson?

Hart5150 said:
Thanksgiving 2009 is the day that will be known as the day that Tiger lost his roar. His wife whopped his ass and it's been down hill from there. Has anyone ever lost so much because of his johnson?

Well, offhand I would have to say the poor slob whose ex-wife took a knife and removed his Johnson last week...only to grind it down the garbage disposal.

I'm sure the Tiger Blood brothers (Woods and Sheen) are still living large and partying like Rockstars.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Thanksgiving 2009 is the day that will be known as the day that Tiger lost his roar. His wife whopped his ass and it's been down hill from there.

I don't remember, was Tiger still on top of his game at Thanksgiving, or was he on the start of his decline before that ?

He didn't win any majors in 2009 but he did win 5 or 6 tournaments and was ranked #1 in the World. At the time is was considered a down year because he didn't win a major, but I also seem to recall he was battling knee issues all season. Regardless, he hasn't won anything in almost 2-years.

I agree. He hasn't been the same since, nor has he given any signs that he'll be what he used to.

Stevie also notes on his website that he'll be working more with Adam Scott from now on. Good for him! Looks like gool ol' Stevie won't miss a beat. I bet he'll be relieved in not being a part of the Tiger scandal/drama/circus anymore...

Williams noted that his gig with Adam Scott had become a permanent job and that he was “excited about the future.”

Stevie also notes on his website that he'll be working more with Adam Scott from now on. Good for him! Looks like gool ol' Stevie won't miss a beat. I bet he'll be relieved in not being a part of the Tiger scandal/drama/circus anymore...

Good for him.

When Tiger returns, I'd love to see him in a pairing with Adam Scott, now that would be fun.

After reading Steve's website posting, his firing appeared to be completely unexpected...and it certainly didn't sound like Tiger provided him with a reasonable explaination for his termination. That's my impression of his posting. Anyway, I wonder if we'll see a "Tiger Dearest" or "Tiger: the 19th Hole with 19 Hookers (aka Dirt from the Sandtrap)" book in the near future by Steve "I was Tiger's Pimp" Williams? :rolleyes:

Maybe he let him go to give him an opportunity to go full time with someone else since Tiger has not played for a while, ain't bringing in the money he use to. I read where "poor ole" Stevie was making just about a million bucks a year in average being caddie/being part of the Tiger gravy train.

Don't feel TOO sorry for him, he made a better living with his years with Tiger and most of use coulde EVER dream of. LMAO!

The race car-driving, pro caddy from age 15 walks the links with Tiger Woods and made $1.27 million last year. Had he been a tour player instead of a caddy, those earnings would have put him in the top 75.

Top-Earning Caddies - Forbes.com

So think about it...He was with Tiger for approx. 12 years... Getting Tigers PEAK money earning years. He could have CONSERVATIVELY made at least $ 8 million dollars.

$8 MILLION DOLLARS.....

Yep... "poor guy" HOW will he feed his family now?! LOL!

He will be just fine.

When Tiger returns, I'd love to see him in a pairing with Adam Scott, now that would be fun.

As I recall, Woods pairing with Fuzzy Zoeller was uneventful.

Williams lives in a different world than we do, I see that he started caddying when he was 6 years old and was typically caddying 36 holes a day by the time he was ten. I didn't know local golf clubs had caddies anymore. I thought that golf carts ended that avocation.

His father must have been wealthy and important. I mean, if I'm a golfer looking for a caddy, why do I pick a kid who's smaller than my golf bag to lug it around for me unless there is some kind of social accommodation taking place. I had one friend - well, acquaintance - whose family was "into" horse breeding, and it is really important for those people to involve their offspring into the activity, so my friend had to pretend that he was breeding horses, even though he wasn't. His father bought the land adjacent to his house and put in stalls for over a dozen horses that were boarded for there, just to maintain the pretense that his son was part of their society. But anyway...

It turns out that Steve was himself a prodigy, with a two handicap by the age of 13. He also played some pro golf before becoming a professional golfing caddy at a very young age. What I can't understand is, how in hell can a guy who is no more than a rung below being a pro golfer himself give up on playing pro golf so early in life? I mean, if I were a two handicap and came from a wealthy family, I'd keep going to qualifiers until I was at least 40 years old.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)