tiger woods in car crash

I had an affair with tiger woods.. I live about 10 mins from his house. (he lives in the smaller home section of isleworth. where the poor people live I never got that)

if the other driver was there then tiger could speak up and say what happend. But either way if the other driver does cause the accident FLA is a no fault state, so what does that matter?

How about you do the mature thing and stay out of his business? It does not concern you. Truth is he was in a car wreck thats the end of it.

According to the FHP.
I'm not in his business. And the truth is his fans are the ones following the story on him. I'm not looking for dirt on him, his wife is.

Seems to me his fans (at least the ones here) support him. It also seems that its some gossip rag trying to make a buck. Not his wife looking for stuff.
Tiger is a great golfer. No doubt about that. But he's the one living a lie with his marriage. Now he finds himself in trouble with his wife. While the National Enquirer has been wrong in the past, they've also got it right many times. The fact it nobody knows how his wife may have found out . Hiding the facts never works. And any friend of his will tell him that.

According to all the stories here she found out the same way u and i did. The news.
Could be or she might have found evidence late that night on his computer or cell phone. Hard to believe she would believe just the National Enquirer. I'm guessing she started to do some digging.

I think Tiger got married too early.

Why use keys when a 9 iron opens the windows much faster? :D

Since Tiger's endorsement deals are laced with all kinds of morality clauses, anyone heard of any companies wanting to dump him yet? Am willing to bet that some will as an excuse to get out of very expensive contracts, if nothing else.

I BET ASHLEY MADISON WOULD HIRE TIGER TO ENDORSE THEM!

Why use keys when a 9 iron opens the windows much faster? :D

Since Tiger's endorsement deals are laced with all kinds of morality clauses, anyone heard of any companies wanting to dump him yet? Am willing to bet that some will as an excuse to get out of very expensive contracts, if nothing else.

No, Nike and Gillette have both said they defer to Tiger's statements that it is a private matter and support him.

We are entitled to ask Tiger anything we choose.

He is entitled to tell us to jump in the lake.

We are then entitled to stop overpaying for products that he endorses.

How many professional athletes am I sure really are straight arrows? Jack Nicklaus, Brooks Robinson... the list is short.

I never bought the "sports builds/reflects character" baloney. Like Charles Barkley says, there are drug dealers who can dunk a basketball.

Did any of you know that Jim Palmer fathered a child out of wedlock? Didn't you think that Steve Garvey was a living incarnation of Dudley Do-Right before we found out that he had fathered not one but two babies with women other than his wife? Evaner Holyfield says "God" more times than a televangelest. How many kids has he fathered, with how many women? Maybe more than Shaun Kemp has. What do you think of Tom Brady?

Kobe Bryant's wife made a bundle, as did Michael Jordan's wife. Tiger's wife will do OK.

Tiger Woods "buddies" with Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley, and those two guys are notoriously unfaithful to their wives. Some of the stories about Jordan are incredible. Condom Delivery!

To answer the quesiton about public/private property etc..

Just so you know the Isleworth community where tiger lives is private property. The whole place. Even the streets are owned by the community and everything in the area. They have their own security force and the WPD do not even patrol the streets. The whole subdivision is private property.

Who does the security there? I work for G4S Wackenhut. Are they the company that handles the gates and the patrols?

:confused:

actually, i read somewhere that tiger does have security cameras on his property. he'd be a fool, if he didn't.

woods is just another professional athlete who joins others in the.....i can't keep it in my pants....crowd. this is why none of my role models are professional athletes. i forgive them for any and all dirty deeds they do but they aren't role models.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)