tiger woods in car crash

story at orlandosentinel.com today....a new alleged mistress claims tiger had several sexual encounters with men.

Q: Why is it when a celebrity such as Tiger Woods has personal issues (infidelity), we as society drag him through the mud, vilify him and tear him apart, yet when Charlie Sheen get's arrested for beating women for the countless number of times, you don't hear a peep?

Q: Why is it when a celebrity such as Tiger Woods has personal issues (infidelity), we as society drag him through the mud, vilify him and tear him apart, yet when Charlie Sheen get's arrested for beating women for the countless number of times, you don't hear a peep?

Because it's like a traffic accident.....you don't wanna look, but you can't help but stare...

A. Everybody already knows Charlie Sheen is scum. Nobody is defending him, and nobody gave him $100 million a year to endorse product.

Tiger Woods, on the other hand, was placed on a pedestal way over the rest of us for a long long time. And as of November 25, he was still there...but now we're all finding out what a low-life Tiger Woods actually is, so it's a major story. :rolleyes:

Sandra

A. Everybody already knows Charlie Sheen is scum. Nobody is defending him, and nobody gave him $100 million a year to endorse product.

Tiger Woods, on the other hand, was placed on a pedestal way over the rest of us for a long long time. And as of November 25, he was still there...but now we're all finding out what a low-life Tiger Woods actually is, so it's a major story. :rolleyes:

Sandra
What on a pedestal!!:eek: HA HA He plays golf and very good at it! The BEST ever! Other then that why would weak minded people put him up a such high ground! I think these weak minded people should really be upset with themselves for putting any one on these so called pedestal!!:yes

What on a pedestal!!:eek: HA HA He plays golf and very good at it! The BEST ever! Other then that why would weak minded people put him up a such high ground! I think these weak minded people should really be upset with themselves for putting any one on these so called pedestal!!:yes

Ask the people who pay Tiger Woods $100 million a year in endorsements. ;)

Sandra

Sandra
Yes.

JThe ONLY folks that put them there were his folks/handlers.....NOT Tiger. They basically told him not to worry because "they will take care of him". Last time a check, celebrity marriages have a higher percentage of divorce than every day folks....and THAT average is about 50%. Also, last I check, 1 in 3 men cheat...if not more. So he was more or less spar for the course.....

JThe ONLY folks that put them there were his folks/handlers.....NOT Tiger. They basically told him not to worry because "they will take care of him". Last time a check, celebrity marriages have a higher percentage of divorce than every day folks....and THAT average is about 50%. Also, last I check, 1 in 3 men cheat...if not more. So he was more or less spar for the course.....

But he was promoted as the ultimate steely competitor who is in absolute total control of everything he does. Look how that turned out! He was also promoted as being above all the rest of us, and he had no problem taking the endorsement money that put him there.

While it's true half of all marriages end in divorce, think of the alternative...the other half end in death! Which would you choose? :D

Sandra

While it's true half of all marriages end in divorce, think of the alternative...the other half end in death! Which would you choose? :D
I read once that the 50% is derived from the fact that the number of divorces in a given year is usually around half the number of marriages in that year. Since obviously the divorcing couples were probably married in other years that "stat" is a little misleading.

Hey Television......I'll take that bet!

Sandra....he IS better than all of us...as a golfer AND an endorser! The thing nobody puts these athletes up high because they MIGHT BE good parents/marrying types...its because they are good at what they do. Very few people gave a crap about his personal life until something bad happened. I mean where was all the hoopla when he got married? Or had 2 kids? Nope....nothing but a two line blurb. All this fiasco proved was that he if no different than anyone else and people cannot seem to mind their own f**king business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)