tiger woods in car crash

Sorry. Had to post this...too funny.

9december09colornolajpg-f91411f504c89873_large.jpg

LAMO! Thank you! LOL! :D:D:D

LAMO! Thank you! LOL! :D:D:D
I knew someone would appreciate that. :D

HD, your avatar cracks me up. I drove the wife and kids by Ralphie's house on the way back from the Rock HOF this summer. It was a kick to see it, only we couldn't stay long as some seedy characters were scrutinizing my Tahoe a little too much. ;)

I knew someone would appreciate that. :D

HD, your avatar cracks me up. I drove the wife and kids by Ralphie's house on the way back from the Rock HOF this summer. It was a kick to see it, only we couldn't stay long as some seedy characters were scrutinizing my Tahoe a little too much. ;)

lol. Ralphie's old crib isn't in the greatest of all neighborhoods.

BTW, I've yet to visit the house in Tremont, even though I live 12 miles away. Maybe this year...

homepagehouse.jpg

BTW, I've yet to visit the house in Tremont, even though I live 12 miles away. Maybe this year...

homepagehouse.jpg

We should have a thread devoted entirely to quotes from the movie...

"Not a Finger"!!! :D

Sandra

homepagehouse.jpg
LOL! Leg lamp and all, and in damn good shape! There's even a museum across the street, but it was closed when we went. :D

Ramy, what do you say? In the spirit of Christmas, can the Sports Section carry a Christmas Story (and all other holiday movies for that matter) Quote Thread?

PLEASE!!

Put it in the Chit-Chat area so everybody can participate.

While you can consider him an athlete if you like, IMHO he is certainly not an athlete in the same context as baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, tennis, etc. players are.

And again, I love Lance Armstrong. I'm a triathlete, but even if I won every race I entered I am not an athlete either, at least not in the same sense as Mia Hamm, Serena Williams, Diana Taurasi, etc. are.

Am I in good shape and extremely conditioned? Yes. Can I come close to doing what they do? Not a chance. Nobody plays defense on you in a triathlon.

Sandra

So you have to play defense and offense to be considered an athlete? You must be the ONLY person that thinks that to be considered an athlete, you have to play offense and defense.....

SOMEONE should open a poll and thread to get the consensus on this.....

So you have to play defense and offense to be considered an athlete? You must be the ONLY person that thinks that to be considered an athlete, you have to play offense and defense.....

SOMEONE should open a poll and thread to get the consensus on this.....

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Sorry if you disagree with my OPINION, but while I seriously doubt I'm the only one who thinks this way, I don't even care.

No, I don't think Tiger Woods is an athlete the same way Lebron James is an athlete. You want to think otherwise, you go right ahead.

A poll doesn't answer this question, there is no right or wrong answer. Sorry.

Sandra

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Sorry if you disagree with my OPINION, but while I seriously doubt I'm the only one who thinks this way, I don't even care.

No, I don't think Tiger Woods is an athlete the same way Lebron James is an athlete. You want to think otherwise, you go right ahead.

A poll doesn't answer this question, there is no right or wrong answer. Sorry.

Sandra
Sandra,

How DARE you have an OPINION and how DARE you YELL and ROLL your EYES! :rolleyes:

:D

Personally, I think Lance Armstrong's Tour de France records stands head-and-shoulders above all others, but what do I know...I don't even like cycling.

Once again, I am the master of the obvious... :rolleyes:

...Anyway, their marriage is over! There is no way the wife will ever trust Eldrick Tont since his job requires him to spend so much time on-the-road. It might be one thing if she needed the money, but this Sweedish Supermodel will get her share of the estate, perhaps a hefty share of future earnings from the Tiger Woods brand/image/business, and move on with her life.

Sandra,

How DARE you have an OPINION and how DARE you YELL and ROLL your EYES! :rolleyes:

:D

Personally, I think Lance Armstrong's Tour de France records stands head-and-shoulders above all others, but what do I know...I don't even like cycling.

She could have all the opinions she wants...tell me, do YOU consider, Lance Armstrong, Tiger Woods or Michael Phelps athletes or as she put it, "sportsman"?

lance armstrong or even mihasel phels or more athletes than woods. i don't think i have ever seen tiger sweat during a golf tourney, unless he is losing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)