tiger woods in car crash

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
local abc affiliate reports he crashed his caddy suv into a fire hydrant and tree and he was taken to the nearest hospital near ocee. authorities say alcohol was not involved.

Another news story I read mentioned that he was backing out of his drive when he struck a fire hydrant and then drove into a neighbor's tree. Something doesn't make sense with this story...

Tiger Woods taken to hospital in 'serious' condition after car accident

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol just reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said. No other information about his condition has been released.

A Health Central hospital employee said at 2:30 p.m. that Woods was not a patient. A hospital operator would not say if Woods had been treated and released.

FHP said the airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph.

Orange County Fire Rescue received the call for aid at 2:28 a.m. Woods was transported from his Windermere-area neighborhood by the hospital's own ambulance.

FHP did not report the accident until just after 2 p.m. today. The agency said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.

Source

Weird. It doesn't seem like his injuries would be serious in that type of crash. Hope he's ok.

he sustained facial lacerations but he's seriously injured? either there are missing elements to the facts or this was blown way out of proportion.

Glad he's OK...but he'll have to explain why he drove into a fire hydrant and tree just down the block from his home. I'm sorry, but you don't drive into a fire hydrant unless you're drinking something, fighting with someone, or evading someone. What was he doing going-out at 2:30am...certainly not heading to the Black Friday sale at the local Best Buy.

Aha!!! Here is a juicy story floating on Hollywood Gossip:

Foul Fourplay: Rachel Uchitel Claims Affair with Tiger Woods; Golfer Badly Hurt in Car Crash

Source

In October, she claimed to be having an affair with Bones star David Boreanaz. The celebrity gossip world reported on the story and then shrugged. No offense to Boreanaz, but he doesn't get our jucies flowing.

If Uchitel's latest story is true, however, she'll receive the proper attention she clearly craves.

The National Enquirer reports that Uchitel has been sleeping with Tiger Woods. A friend of Rachel's supposedly told the unreliable tabloid:

"Rachel told me, ‘I’m having an affair with Tiger Woods. We’re in love!’ She even read me text messages Tiger sent her that said ‘I love you, babe. It’s always going to be just you and me. They were constantly sexting."

I am sorry, but there is no explination for someone to be hitting a hydrant and then a tree unless he or she was doing something they weren't supposed to be doing....like drinking, or getting high or some hanky-panky while driving.

This smells of a cover-up ......

I am sorry, but there is no explination for someone to be hitting a hydrant and then a tree unless he or she was doing something they weren't supposed to be doing....like drinking, or getting high or some hanky-panky while driving.

I agree.

Agree on all counts. Tiger Woods is golfing royalty...and someone is their doing their best to keep the real story under wraps. I would like to believe there is nothing more to this story, but it just doesn't make any sense. Short of a wicked ice-storm, hurricane, or some sort of medical seizure, there is no way he could possibly run into a fire hydrant and tree on his own block. The other suspects are: drink, drugs, or domestic incident. I don't even believe hanky-panky because I've had my fair-share over the years and I've never lost control of my vehicle. Moreover, why would he be having hanky-panky immediately after having left his home.

Unfortunately, it looks like we're going to have to get the tabloids involved in this one...

it definitely smells hinky. the highway patrol report said he was seriously injured but later reports only inidcated minor facial cuts. and why did it take 12 hours before the accident was reported. and the hospital denied he was admitted.

my first thoughts are either a medical problen happened and/or it was drugs since fhp said it wasn't alcohol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts