tiger woods in car crash

Agreed...I hate having to quote tabloid garbage like The National Enquirer, but someone is witholding information from the public. Why did law enforcement wait more than 12-hours to release the story?

To prevent the swarm of media to the hospital and the scene of the accident. One needs to remember the goulish behavior of the press during Anna Nicole and MJ to realize that a 12 hour rule may serve everybody's best interests. Do we really need to know all of the facts surrounding a public person's private crisis the second it happens?

Woods isnt very mature throwing tantrums on the golf course so an affair seems quite probable IMO. I just hope his wife makes him pay and doesnt do a cameo hugging him after the next tournament. I'll puke.

To prevent the swarm of media to the hospital and the scene of the accident. One needs to remember the goulish behavior of the press during Anna Nicole and MJ to realize that a 12 hour rule may serve everybody's best interests. Do we really need to know all of the facts surrounding a public person's private crisis the second it happens?

I agree with you completely. But why not just use the 12 hour rule AND just tell the truth? I mean there is NO SUCH thing as a perfect "human being"? MOST people have a drink and I can count with 2 fingers, the number of friends that have made the mistake of having one too many and tried to drive. Luckily, ALL have been fortunate to escape an accident.

just saw part of a streamer on sports center....something about medics at scene, having to break out back window to remove woods and that he was drifting in and out of consciousness.

I wonder if it was one of those sleeping-aid-gone-wrong stories. Remember the Kennedy who drove into work in a daze a couple years back?

I am sorry, but there is no explination for someone to be hitting a hydrant and then a tree unless he or she was doing something they weren't supposed to be doing....like drinking, or getting high or some hanky-panky while driving.

This smells of a cover-up ......
Yea getting oral wile driving is not safe!

Like most of us hadn't already figured that out. I remember when New England Patriots wide receiver Irving Friar checked into the emergency room with a gashed right palm and said that he had done it accidentally when he was trying to put a knife that he was holding by the edge back in the drawer but accidentally bumped into the counter. It turned out that his wife had tried to stab him and he could only block being stabbed by grabbing at the blade.

Anyone can back into a fire hydrant since they are below the rear line of sight, but if one does, there is no way he is going to react by then shifting to forward and flooring the vehicle such that he then crashes into a tree so hard that he has a collision injury. And she was breaking into the car through the window? Doesn't she have her own key?

Last edited:
today's sentinel reports he was unconscious for 6 minutes and that his injuries are still serious. it was his pr guy who said he sustained minor cuts. not that i'm a firm believer of police reports but i believe a publicist that much less.

story also said neighbors suspected he was heading to a workout at the clubhouse as he often has trouble sleeping and often does workout at o dark thirty.

sounds more and more like he had a medical problem which caused him to crash. i haven't read anything that tells me the crash alone caused the potential seriousness of the medical issues.

God that is funny. His wife punches him in the lip. He runs for the car. She chases with a golf club smashes the back window as the little coward runs into a tree. Too funny. In any case He is SCUM cheating on her and his family.

God that is funny. His wife punches him in the lip. He runs for the car. She chases with a golf club smashes the back window as the little coward runs into a tree. Too funny. In any case He is SCUM cheating on her and his family.

wow, just because the national enquirer says so?

We live a few miles from him. We heard a rumor about a week ago about cheating. TMZ has it right. The story as it was first reported didn't add up at all. The TMZ story does. FYI, He gets his hair cut at the same place my wife does.
Also , Someone thought he was going out to work out . No. He has a gym in his house.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)